:)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, May 26, 2019.

1. Post a cute memory of you and someone else below.

Best ones wins a 499

Plz make it sweet

2. Can I post a cute memory about me, myself , & I ?

3. Yes

4. 3/10

5. Can't think of one.. my life is just a big disappointment. ?

6. A cute memory. Well, when I was 7 I twinned with my aunt. We wore the same clothing and I had just the biggest smile on my face.

7. That is pretty cute tbh. Auntie power! ?

8. I remember when I met papi ? things felt cute then ugly then cute now ugly

9. I’ll force feed you berries

11. My cute memory is when kingkrazy was in a war with me and my friends and decided to join and fall asleep right after joining becoming a cow for 6 hours causing a team that did nothing but sp the entire time to win and got farmed for it into fake inactivity

12. My cute memory is doing 4 wars with you, you letting the opponent milk you good. And how you ignored our suggestion to not join the war if youre going to be offline.

13. Now this is my best memory too.

14. First thing my girlfriend/rs ever said to me when we met. Let me set the scene: I've just moved into a share house. Cooking dinner in the kitchen with my new housemate.

In walks her friend through the back door, full of energy, as I say to my housemate "Do you have a cheese grater?" Trashieee lifts up her shirt and says to me "You can borrow my abs!?" Smooth af. Took 8 years for that pick up line to work... but here we are today right in the feels. Still makes me laugh that THAT is part of our "story." :lol:

Not posting as an entry... I was just thinking about it today and wanted to share. :lol:

15. Something Cute (About me and You)
    (。・㉨・。)(。・㉨・。)(。・㉨・。)(。・㉨・。)
    We kept pinning you when you slept while they kept milking your ass at war :')
    (。・㉨・。)(。・㉨・。)(。・㉨・。)(。・㉨・。)

16. Awww thats cute.

17. I like dat one also

18. Idk who yoy is, but ur welcome for the stickers LOL