[Question]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, May 25, 2019.

1. Hello i'm just wondering if you would farm someone if they made you lose a war? :) Ty for your answers!

2. You mean like someone on your team screwed up and that made you lose the war?

3. Yup. Farm them and their whole club along with their rs

4. Yes smart guy maybe farming you will force your brain to function.

5. I’m probably gonna get hated for this but I wouldn’t do it. Sure I’d be mad obviously but two wrongs don’t make a right (probably why he turned out that way in the first place ?‍♀️)

6. Well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make the horse drink.... In this way I don't think he will ever become smart enough 

7. I need the sauce behind this question

8. Farming is part of the game you don't like it tough either hit back or quit

9. How can one person make you lose an entire war?

10. I saw that deleted comment whoever that was

11. What it say

12. A war is a team effort. One person can't single-handedly make the whole team lose a war.

However, I farmed someone for having an ign too similar to mine so like... I don't think anyone really needs a good reason to farm anyone.

13. Something along the lines of him joining 40 minutes prior to war and then telling everyone he won't be on right when the war started?

Show yo self person :lol:

14. If it was me I joined 5 mins after the war started and then i pested for a good 3 hours... and then I fell asleep

15. How is it wrong to farm, it's a pvp game in the first place?. Now to answer the originators question YES I would BUT you already know that.??

16. I've done it

17. Then can ff at the last minute like Lucy did that one time :lol:

18. May I farm you for liking dogs more than you like your super cool rs? :(