Everything Wrong with Zoo War (So Far)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, May 23, 2019.

1. Pimd users: we want more wars and pvp

Also pimd users: no not like that

2. Lmfao

3. Forum deleted my whole rant so nevermind.

#FreeTabby

4. I don’t get the point of this thread? In my opinion if you’re going to complain about how a war is organized, either set up your own or stop complaining.

5. This af.

6. Op just wanted to create a mess tbh

7. Ngl op is probably pissed that their Wendigo thread got deleted

8. Could you brown nose any more? ? You went from mod hater to a sudden mod lover. What changed, finally got attention from them?

9. Got moved to fan fiction subforum and nobody noticed or commented after

10. Why did you bother signing up then? You were informed from the get-go that it would be on a weekday. Yet you still signed up.

Plus, as someone who frequently works weekends but has some weekdays off, I enjoy the idea of making wars not just held on weekends. It isn't an insane idea and is one that has been requested (at least in forums) for a while now whenever system wars are discussed.

11. Let me freeeeee

12.  this sounds like a YouTuber I watched lemme fijishcreading tho

13. It’s like I’m watching tv in forums. I like it.

14. About the whole time issue... the times were stated ahead of time so if you know that time doesn’t work for you or fit into your schedule, that’s on you not to waste yours and everyone else’s time by joining just to ride on your teams coattails while you sleep and they stay up to fight for you. Just my opinion.

15. Quote me saying ive hated the mods please? :)

17. It’s a tournament... It sounds like you didn’t know what you signed up for.

18. Got it:

19. HAH