Everything Wrong with Zoo War (So Far)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, May 23, 2019.

1. Everything

Wrong

With

Zoo War

If you didn't sign up for this war, you're a lucky piece of crap tbh.

In this thread we're gonna do an Everything wrong with Zoo War. For every complaint the War gets, it'll receive one BS point also know as the Bull<censor> Counter Point. That's how its gonna be done in every single "Everything wrong with" thread so yes expect a lot of BS points. By the end of the thread, it'll receive a tier gif/pic reward on how well or how crap it is. So let's get started cupcakes.

We'll start off with how the scheduling times were messed up and didn't commune with the people who signed up.(+1) Also, it brought in too many clubs to start off with and was completely atrocious and unnecessary. (+1) Also also, they did everything they could to setup the rules like how the NvO war rules were but failed miserably. (+1) Also also also, it was pretty inconsistent and there was no effort put into making this war fun at all. (+1) Also also also ALSO, they're kicking out inactives even though these players are asleep, which they shouldn't sacrifice their sleep time for a war. These people have a life for Christ's sake. (+1) Also x5, they're allowing strips to happen in this war. Usually, in wars like this, strips aren't allowed, but if they are allowing it, they should've said so in the rules.(+1) Also x6, some have said they're receiving outside hits. I thought y'all said Ata disabled that?(+1) Also x7, how can this war be fun if you won't take any responsibility for how this war is ran? If I ever see someone make a war and its by the same person, I wouldn't even sign up for it ever.(+1)

Can we just take the time to realize that this war is not heading in the right direction that it should head? If you're gonna make a war, at least make sure you have experience in creating one and putting effort into it instead of being stingy.(+1)

Total BS Counter Points:

Tier Reward

Disclaimer:I am FULLY aware this war isn't over. Theres still time for it to get better. This is just feedback from what players are saying and what is happening as of now. Hopefully they do better. Also, if you also believe something is wrong with this war and want to give your feedback to add more BS Points, feel free to comment below.

2. ....why. How about you organize a 16 club war and make it fun? I would like you to do it and make iy enjoyable.

Wars are hard to set up. With a mass scale war such as this one it is obvious that there will be some timing issues but that is expected with 16 club wars. Also to quote you THEY HAVE A LIFE. :)

3. If I was to organize a war, it wouldn't involve 16 clubs, but that's my preference.

4. The only main problem we had was that someone from my team got hits even tho he didn't join war. When we complained about that, mods said they can hit anyone from club joined or not. When a member from my team tried to hit someone from enemy that didn't join war, he got an error basically saying he cant hit them.

5. Not sure about that. As far as I know. Even I couldn’t hit people not joined. So may he joined and didn’t know. Can we mention how unbalanced the match up was? I made a post on their updated post of clubs moving on

6. Another point. For not having a wait list to replace inactives. Or for allowing us to replace inactives with same stats. Their reply was oh they still have time. This was 15 mins before the war was initiated. ALL members of other team had confirmed and we were short members we had been trying to contact for over a day. Maybe try to host something smaller cause they clearly couldn’t handle something of this magnitude.

7. I support this thread asf

8. What's the point in making a thread crying about these things. The Mods very clearly had a lot on their hands and did a lot to arrange this war. No war has ever been perfect and even the old vs new war had multiple issues all in its own right.
    Tensions are always high during wars and players forget that these are also just people organizing these wars for the entertainment and enjoyment of others.
    Tbh no one was forced to sign up you signed up out of your own free will to win a crate ??‍♂️ That's all it is at the end of the day.
    You're free to have your criticism, but I'd like to see you try manage and run a war tournament that caters to all stat ranges and so many players.

9. Nobody cares. Go make some actual friends.

10. What exactly do you want to accomplish with this thread? Cuz like... I don’t see this thread have any influence on the war or anything

11. :?

still more organized than the summer vs winter one is looking

12. :eek:

13. In before lock

14. There are too many shitty things happened tbh and I hope those uneventful things wont happen in upcoming wars. We need true and fair decisions made for everyone after all, and pls be clear with everything regarding the war ??‍♀️

16. It does say in the rules that they are not responsible for strips should they occur. You can’t stop ppl from hiring tutors. From outside or inside the war.

17. The only issue I had with the war thus far was not something the mods or organizers could control: People joined the war and then went entirely inactive so they just sat there getting milked the whole time.

Also, personally, I couldn't stay awake for 14 hours straight after a full work shift knowing I had to work today as well, but that isn't anyone's fault but my own and I didn't join the second six hour war to make sure I didn't fall asleep to only become a target.

I did see some clubs that looked to be a bit OP, but I didn't look deep enough into it to really judge fairly.

These things are hard to set up and I am sure the leaders did their best. It was nice that they even organized something like this at all.

18. I think we all should get a second chance

19. The stats weren't displaced evenly. Out of everyone who signed up my teamhad 2p with inactives and the other had about 25-30 all active. I was told that I shouldn't sleep even thought I had work. So then I said fine I take cat naps and keep checking. They were okay with that? Eventually I just passed out though because it's insane to have a war on a week day anyway.