[Opinions] Age

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nemo, May 21, 2019.

1. Where I live, legally you can drink, gamble, and buy tobacco at 18, so if it’s purely based on number, I’d say when it’s legal for you to do all those things, since it varies for places. If you take into account other factors, I’d say on average it’s 25. I’ve met some very mature 18 year olds and some very immature 25 year olds so ?‍♀️

2. I like how I made a thread but didn't respond to any of the posts on it, lmaoooo

3. Good job sorry :lol:

4. Great, you want a cookie? ?? (think of it as a green and nasty cookie,k?

5. To be quite honest, I think it’s any age. It’s just the mentality thing when you should consider someone an adult. Like it depends on how they grew up and how they are raised. Some have more responsibilities when they were younger, so they matured quicker. Some are spoiled and their parents take care of everything, so they are “babied”.

Even at 18 or 25 they’re not all adult if they’re still bring taken cared of by someone. With no responsibilities. Also acting like a child of course (being spoiled and throwing fits).

But strictly on age, 25 is a reasonable age that you would consider an adult and be able to take care of everything yourself.

That’s just my opinion. Not saying it’s facts or whatever, everyone has their own opinions.

6. ^ that's true. In addition people with certain mental disabilities no matter how old they get can't be considered adults because they don't behave or think like adults.

7. Adult schmadult.

13-30 depends on the person, their maturity in different areas of life, what categories you want to consider adulthood, etc.

Some people say that people with Down's syndrome never really become adults regardless of their age.

8. Right out the womb

9. 26, when mommy and daddy are not legally obligated to keep you on their insurance policy (USA) ?

10. Pmsl 12 

Try 21