[CONTEST] Design me a piece of clothing!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kiddo, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Omg I luv this contest  imma send my designs soon

2. https://share.icloud.com/photos/07sQY99 ... 63RriCm_oQ
    So umm basically I sent a link idk if it works but if it does im gonna explain my first design

It’s basically a tube and a pencil skirt thingy. The big sweater is not cloth it has this plastic vibe of texture to it but it’s see through...there’s a picture of a holo design somewhere and that’s the design of the sweater...you can place pins all over the sweater to add more texture to the design

5. Bro this is so good wth? Especially the 2nd one looks like what jasmine wears yr art skills are ?

6. This contest is still open, and I still want to see more designs! Keep’em coming!

7. Hope you Like it :)

8. ? This looks amazing!

9. First of all, you are so beautiful. I love your aesthetic and here’s a design that will look unique and ethereal on you ? it’ll be fun to make

1) Mesh, long-sleeved (translucent) top
    - slightly frilly at the sleeves

10. actually no I just realised I suck at designing and drawing but I canT EDIT WHAT IVE POSTED AND NOW IM REGRETTING EVERYTHING IM SORRY ignore that im pretty sure mine made 0 sense I can’t sew

11. It looks fine kaede

12. A hat with kitty ears!! Cute on my opinion.
    A cute choker with a cracked egg ?
    A simple stripped pink shirt.
    Overall dress with pockets on the front.
    Leg warmers with this cute minimalist bunny print. (Ik it’s going to be hot..but it’s an option) ?
    Anyways good luck ?

13. Wow this so cute

14. Man I’m like 100% confident that my stuff sucks now.

15. I think Weirdness really understood OP's style. Wonderful designs.

16. Im tryna design one but I'm not liking how its turning out ?

17. Same with Curvylicious and others.

I'll see if I can make myself some time ln 31st or may 1st itself. I've been hella busy, lately.