[CONTEST] Design me a piece of clothing!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kiddo, Mar 28, 2019.

1. ♡? CONTEST ?♡

HEY Y’ALL! This is my first foum post and my first contest and I’m hyped! (And nervous tbh)
    let’s hope this ended up in the correct subforum now lol

I love putting together cute outfits. I’m plus size and REALLY picky about colors, so it’s difficult to find clothes I really like. A dress can’t just be pink, it has to be the right shade of pink. So here’s what I want you to do:

Design me a piece of clothing!
    For this contest I will pick two winners!

THE WINNING DESIGNS WILL COME TO LIFE;
    my gf will sew them for me! (ign: Caotic)

«───────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────────»

♡? PRIZES ?♡

1st: 1 free cat*, 1 free kini, 2mcs single item, 2.5mcs mix
    2nd: 1 free kini*, 1mcs single item
    * Cat/kini can be dropped in your homeclub or I will drop cat for your stay at a cc of your choice

/Also, I humbly consider the fact that your design will be made into a real piece of clothing a prize tbh, u can finally brag about being a clothing designer/

♡ PROTIP ♡ I obviously love pink. I also love glitter, purple, yellow, baby/sky blue (I’m trying to challenge myself to wear more blues, I’ve been allergic to blue my whole life). I love playful, childish stuff as I’m a 5yo, so feel free to take inspiration from kids clothes. :)

♡? RULES ?♡

has to match my style
    shouldn’t contain a lot of dark colors. I’m especially allergic to navy and royal blue
    you can design me whatever! A sweater, t-shirt, dress, playsuit, skirt, onesie, shorts, or whatever you think could make you win! Just remember that it’s summer soon.
    HAVE FUN!

♡ NOTE ♡ You don’t have to be a great artist to win this!! I just want to see the potential in your designs.
    ♡ NOTE ♡ You choose entirely what media you want to use, it being pen and paper, paint, computer drawn, make an outfit on Sims ??‍♀️
    ♡ NOTE ♡ There’s no entry limit! Post as many designs as you want.

I’m so excited for this contest, I hope to get some great designs from y’all. ? I’m looking forward to seeing your contributions, and I hope you have fun with them!! I AM SO EXCITED TBH

♡ CONTEST WILL END MAY 1st ♡
    if I get enough contributions lol

Here are some pictures of me for reference:

2. Phew. The coding looks alright.

3. The pic of you picking your own nose is iconic

4. I'm about as fashion forward as a toilet bowl, but I love how pink this is. :') Mad props for thread aesthetics.

5. Toilet bowls are very fashionable these days

6. Just realized I made a typo in literally my first sentence of the post. I’m dead. Foum post. :(

Anyways - thank you guys!! ? Y’all are some cuties

7. If you contact a moderator, they can edit the original post for you to fix any typos or coding mistakes!

8. You’re my favorite person on the "foum" - you’re literally so nice and helpful!! It’s a joy just seeing your answers anywhere on the forum!

9. TO ENTER THE CONTEST - Submit your picture here! Remember to use imgfit so your picture isn’t all over the place.
    (i’m gonna ask a mod to add it to my original post)

10. Awwww tysm ???

11. Is there a deadline?

12. I thought I was on tumblr ? so qt

13. May 1st

14. Congrats on posting it here ?good luck peeps

15. Beautiful post!! Its really well thought out and organized.

I am no fashion designer by any means (I literally guessed the opposite winning order on Project Runways All Stars finale last night), but I will give this a shot! Your style challenges me as I am a fan of darker clothing, but thanks to Google I think I have some designs that might works.

Here is my design. It's kinda subtle and idk if it's all that good ?

I started with the plain pink cropped hoodie. I found an embroidered peach and banner I felt looked good together and changed the colors to a more pinkish tone. Then I added the lil text on top of the banner. Superimposing the banner onto the peach and then finally onto the hoodie.

It was a struggle to make this as I'm not use to editing on my new phone, but I think the outcome looks how I wanted it to.

I hope you like it and good luck to anyone else participating!

16. Cute idea. Nice thread aesthetic. I'll be back.

17. You are adorable and I’m in love with this thread. Pls b my Fran k?

18. here's my second option that came to mind.

I took a yellow ringer shirt and changed the hue to blue and purple then turned down the saturation. I then cropped them together. I added an embroidered abstract sun and mood to the front with the text "daydreamer night thinker". Its kinda on the darker side, but I thought it might look cute on you. :)

19. Omg, thank you ?

Yes, i’d love to! I’m pretty approachable, you can add me if you want to! ?