Favorite cereal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ka-Ka-KarotCake, Mar 26, 2019.

1. So like, what's your favorite cereal and why?

Mine's this one. It's a knockoff from Berry Colossal Crunch but it's still good. Idky, just tastes good.

Also, who pours their milk before the cereal? so i know who to farm

Wait sorry I meant it's a Cap'n Crunch knockoff. It's called Berry Colossal Crunch

2. Can't argue. Cap'n Crunch is ultimately superior.

3. You seem like an intellectual individual

4. I also re-think my entire existence when I catch myself almost putting the milk in first. Ugh... Not my best moments.

5. i like nesquik cereal bc it turns ur milk into chocolate milk also cinnamon toast crunch bc it makes ur milk taste good.

6. no, pineapple does that, not cinnamon toast crunch

7. They don't even sell this in Australia anymore. My young heart broke the day it was discontinued. My old heart still mourns for it.

8. wat

9. they still sell this in canada! not my favourite cereal but i enjoyed it.

10. yeah those were pretty good

11. Bless your pure and innocent mind

12. It was just so caramel-ly and delicious. The milk at the end was my fave. I've heard products taste vastly different between Australia, Canada, and the US, due to different FDA laws. My friends who've travelled insist McDonald's in the US tastes sweet, and I'm like whaaat, no way. I don't usually comment on these things for that reason. ?

13. I doubt it was that different. ur pretty much describing the taste to a T, right down to the milk at the end.

14. Speaking of caramely and delicious, I used to love these. I would always try to rip out that little thing in the middle first on each one individually

15. Most imported stuff we get from Canada does taste similar, if not the same. Can't deal with US imports though. ? Maybe I need to get a Canadian care pack sent pronto... ?

16. My favourite cereal is rice, and I love having it with some water.

17. that is the most asian thing ive ever heard u say

18. How Asian?

hella

19. Froot Loops and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. No milk; I don't like milk with my cereal.

20. Same