How do you even inbox someone 24/7???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rinnnnnnnnnn, Mar 26, 2019.

1. I enjoy talking on wc and pub more than I do in pm because I guess people get boring in pm idk

2. I've abandoned pm chats long ago, and I'm especially lazy to meet new people (some get offended over it). I'm also too busy irl and prefer to focus on my close rl friends.

3. I have had people like that before I don't mind them at all. I just don't have any now. I guess I'm to mean

4. Lol I am a friendly person, and I am here to make friends. I do generally talk in groups but pm not much sometimes only to my close friends

5. If a conversation is good, it’s easy to stay hooked. I usually say good morning every day in the chat channels though. Idk about to people specifically every day.

6. More focused on getting a singing career and helping my boyfriend with his visas so he can successfully move countries and become a permanent citizen. There’s only one person I pm but it’s a rare occurrence lol

7. Why would anyone want that

8. Also on here I usually unfollow people I don’t know/talk to after some time because otherwise one day I just get a random pm from them and I dunno how to respond tbh it creeps me out

9. Yea and I'm also not interested in ass pics of random strangers

10. I am, hmu

11. Teach me your ways

12. Maybe you're their only friend and they get lonely

13. I literally have 0 friends in my inbox so

14. Lol be grateful I don’t have many friends wanting to talk to me.

15. It's actually a women specific problem. When they have less of something they want more. And when they get more of it they complain

16. ...cringe

17. We don't need your sexism bs over here, we're only for opinions, not gender shaming

18. You’re a dumb àss.

19. Sorry if pointing out a trait in women seems sexist to you.