How do you even inbox someone 24/7???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rinnnnnnnnnn, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Do people actually inbox their ig friends EVERY SINGLE DAY? Like, they'll rush to your conversation thread as soon as your status bubble turns green, and even if you were to ignore them, they'll still greet you EVERY DAY. I'm curious about how people can be this energetic actually.

2. I say good morning in our clubs gc every day. 10 seconds and done. PM's though? I don't use them much...

3. I mean would you rather have friends who don’t acknowledge your existence? I donut see the problem here

4. "Friends"

5. Tbh i like having friends that talk to me a lot but are also okay with me taking a breather and disappearing for a few days (cause depression) cause i recently got outta this friendship where this girl literally stopped being my friend because i wouldn’t talk to her, for like, 3 days then said that i should talk to her about my problems and thats why she got upset at me for not talking to her about my problems???? like wat????

6. I typically ignore needy ppl

7. I don't get the messaging so much everyday part. I, personally, get exhausted after five minutes of messaging! Need about a day break from chatting (YT and Netflix can't watch themselves y'know).

8. I get bored with the way some people message so conversation becomes harder but I also talk a lot so I guess it makes up for things, only rare certain people I find myself always enjoying conversation with even tho I always get told I’m super easy to talk to. And I also also sleep very little so that 24/7 is pretty easy normally

9. This is so me. But some people can be so draining. Gotta let them go

10. Tbh I think you spammmmmmm 24/7 and than they block u and than u realise that u f***** up really bad

11. I really don't enjoy talking to people in pms ( I get bored tbh) but I love talking to people on cc/pub/gcs. ?

12. You must be great at socializing then.

13. I'm fúcking amazing at it, yes

14. ???

15. I do most of my talking in public/group channels I suppose. I check in with some people every once in a while in pms or on walls if I don't have contact with them in previously mentioned channels

16. I talk to some people everyday and now this post makes me think I’m just annoying them ?

17. Feel free to think whatever you want to, I'm just here for the data

18. The only person on here that I talk to almost 24/7 is my RS. Other than that, I'm not a huge PM talker. I like group chat settings more. I don't always have emotional energy to keep up multiple one-on-one conversations.

19. I don't