Spreadin love like butter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ghastly, Mar 25, 2019.

1. this was so cute. i wanna cry. especially at the boobies part. thank you gf. ,_,

2. Courtney: you are my best friend and my partner in crime. You came into my life when I really needed someone and you have never left my side since. You are a true ride or die and I love you to the moon.

Johnny: (even though he doesn’t read forums) you are always there for court and I to vent to. You are a great friend, mentor, and have the most infectious laugh. I love you! Ps. Also my favorite strip partner.

King: you are a blessing to my life. Your friendship means the world to me and I admire your loyalty.

Riven: I love being one of your seasonal drinks. You bring so much laughter to everyone around you and are a great leader. I don’t understand how you keep us all in line.

Kris: my war buddy! You are so sweet and I love my handwritten note. You are always there when I need a good vent or cry. You are so amazing.

Camacho: you crack me up. You are so caring, funny, and let’s not forget ashy lolol. You always make the greatest roasts and some still haunt me at this moment lol. Thanks for being so awesome.

Chesh: thanks for popping my anime cherry. You always make me smile and can lift anyone’s spirits in a heartbeat. You are a queen too.

Tia, Storm, Cade, Cici, Jess you guys brighten my day every day. I love each and every one of you and what you bring to the club. I’m especially happy to be making Cade’s exit call outs now lol.

3.  ily. You are seriously my best friend in/outside this game. It was fate we both started this game at the same time. Im so thankful to have you in my life. You keep me sane <3

4. This is so nice!!

5. Ooh how cute ? Appreciation threads always make me happy, they’re so nice

7. Judgement: we have been friends on here for a minute. She has been especially caring and helpful to me lately. My family has been going through a lot lately and she has been there for me. Thank you for your friendship and support during this difficult time.

8. I agree. Keep your device safe.

9. AHHH I’m late but awww sksksksk ilysm <3

I used to tell Crys all the time we needed you to come back. The forums feels whole again now.

10. M4G: you made pimd entertaining :( rip

11. can i crush u instead?
    ily brittany ?

12. who are you?

13. It wasn't a big deal tbh, especially after you apologised xd
    You're adorable tho, Ily