Spreadin love like butter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ghastly, Mar 25, 2019.

1. i... what did i do wrong lol :~)

2. LMFAOOOOOO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

3. You didn't compliment Ciara. :(

4. I know approx. 3 people on here LOL i’ll make sure to include Ciara in my next list <:~)

5. Rosie- Canadian queen. You are the best online friend a girl could have, the most amazing pet momma, and somehow accomplish the very difficult task of being genuinely warm and kind while maintaining honesty and I love you for it.

Court and Tabby- The dynamic duo that never makes me feel like a third wheel. ? You two are a blast to be around, so sweet and empathetic and you always make sure the people you care about feel safe, happy and loved. I am super excited for our summer adventure!

Riven- You always have so much yo balance but you never fail to make sure your club members' voices are heard and to have our backs. You have such a big heart and a fiercely protective energy about you and I am so glad to have stumbled into TGJ if for no other reason than to have been able to get to know you. :)

Gloria- You are such a strong, sweet, nurturing person. You always make me feel like my feelings matter and make me feel validated. You always create a warm environment in cc and are just an all around doll and I adore you.

Waldo- You are such a goof ball but I love you. You always make me laugh with your antics but, eventhough you are super lighthearted and fun, you are also always willing to let me vent to you about my troubles and are there for me when I need you and have good taste in bad sci-fi Netflix movies.

Starry- You are a total badass and I super admire you. You are funny, loyal, beautiful, got a nice booty, and you are always ready to defend a friend. I love you and your strength and hope you are always in my life. :)

6. Yes... Let's just... Go with that lmao

7. ok but I’m the first one on this list which basically means I’m the best

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  8. Sherily you are so kind hearted and a breath of fresh air. I always enjoy your company and admire how you go after anyone no questions asked to take care of your friends. You are absolutely gorgeous and nothing short of a QUEEN ️

9. RT

She is a literal angel and if anything good comes out of me downloading this game, it is that i met you ?

10. Purgatory: you're pretty & mean & pretty mean & I respect that.

11. Purgatory, you are a feisty høe and i genuinely aspire to be more like you in that sense. You got a great sense of humor and beautiful tiddies to boot. I always enjoy talking to you ?
    purg for mod

12. I am soo happy that Im lucky enough to call you my friend. You are one of the most genuine and caring people I know. Youre also one of the funniest, youre wit kills me. Cant wait for our drunken cabin adventure on tabbys familys mountain lmao. Ilysm. brb gonna go cry now lmao.

13. why are u sad

14. All of The Grand Jury can have my babies. I love you all.

Gloria, you’re my bff. I love that we don’t have to speak everyday since we are always so busy with our own lives, but we always pick up right where we left over.

Elle, I don’t even know where to start. We share a lot of opinions, hobbies, we have a bond that I don’t share with anyone else.

Sherily, we have our ups and downs but you will always be the gold at the end of the rainbow to me.

Tormenta, you are the little sister I never had and I love your bratty self so much.

Tabby

15. what about me :( I’m your sugar baby

16. Steph, I love you so much. If. I. Wasn’t. Married. Girllllll.

Roman, you are one of the kindest souls, I will never forget you helping me out with that avi.

Cici, you are crazy but the good crazy you’d want your friends to be. You always keep me on my toes. I never know what silly remark you’re gonna make next and each time, I love you even more.

Star, you are indeed, a bad mama-jama. But you’re also so sweet and caring to those you care about and I love that about you.

Waldo, oh god. Can I stop yet? You alright. Lolol

Cade, bby, you will do anything for those you love. If I need a laugh, I can always go to you. If I need help with something, you are always there!

Fit, we had a rough start, but as I got to know you, I realized that there is a kind man behind those muscles. You don’t fool me anymore :p

Chesh, wow. You love to give me a hard time and I love to do it right back and I love that we can joke that way and not get offended with something.

Jjay, you were one of my first friends in TGJ, other than the few I came over with. You are so easy going, funny and you are also caring even though you try to hide it.

Last but not least, Riven, you are a great president. I love that you always try to make people work things out when they have a dispute, you always keep the jokes coming, even if they are about me. You are a great person, all around. I don’t care what anyone says. They don’t know you like I do. I love giving you advice, and I love that you come to me for me, even if it is a group thing.

Every member of TGJ is amazing, and even though I don’t have the time to go through all of you, always know I love you guys so much and I am proud to call this my home. Yeehaw.

17. Also, my homegirl

Kassie, i love your hilarious stories about your animals and how nick thinks imma steal you from him. Reminiscing about rp club hops together, pickin on our pup and trash talking about stupid nubs together. Love ya girl ?

18. see? isnt this nice? this is much better than arguing over stupid petty shit. (although sometimes it is funny to watch)

19. Schwanz: u make my muschi throb. luv u binch. u my day 1.