Spreadin love like butter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ghastly, Mar 25, 2019.

1. ♡ Hello there! ♡

uverworld speaking! The purpose of this thread is to show my appreciation and love for the people i’ve met on this game, if you have someone you’re really glad you met through pimd why not comment down below and mention their ign and write them a little positive message!

-_A_-CrystalCareBear: One of the most sweetest and helpful people i’ve ever met and i’m really glad to know such an amazing and talented person such as yourself. (even though you did scam me 10 mcs for a desk LMFAO)

-immortals-alicia: you are probably the person who knows the most about me on this app so you hold immense power in your hands. Pls do not expose me k. Kidding lol you don’t give yourself a lot of credit which kind of makes me sad because you’re a good friend and even though we have had our issues in the past we somehow got through it and i’m glad because you’re a great friend.

Brittany: WELCOME BACK BRITTANY! I’m Really happy you came back to pimd even if it’s just to browse on forums every now and then. i’ve missed your messy pettiness a lot and hope to see more of it ? you’re really funny and always manage to make me laugh.

Kefo: Hello kefo, I know we’ve had our issues in the past but i’m really glad we’ve moved past that stuff because whether you want to believe it or not, you are a good person and a good friend. Sometimes you do make me wanna crush my device with my hands though.

Ciara: MEME QUEEN! We’ve only known each other for about a week but you’ve already made me laugh so much with your meme’s. i’ve never met anyone who can make meme’s as fast as you. that’s some real talent right there. I’m looking forward to all the meme’s you’ve yet to make.

RoseMilkTea: Like ciara, we haven’t known each other that long but you are such a sweetheart! i absolutely adore you. Also Canadians unite! Let’s smite down anyone who tries to diss our homeland ? everyone watch yourselves.

Muschi: You‘re very helpful and informative on a lot of things and i’ve learned a thing or two from you, if anyone deserves mod it’s definitely you. You’re very nice but don’t hesitate to out someone on their BS which i admire a lot.

Judgement: I didn’t think it was possible for someone to be as sweet as you are but i’ve been proven wrong multiple times in the past! You’re so nice ;-; like the nicest person i’ve ever met on pimd and i really like you a lot even though we barely know each other.

Well i don’t want this thread to be too long so i guess i’ll stop here, if i have not mentioned you i’m sorry! ? look out in the comments though cause i might add on some other people that i’m glad i met.

2. oh thank god the coding worked.

3. when my daughter @ciara gets the recognition she deserves >

4. jk this was v cute and sweet

5. Awwe you are the sweetest! So glad we have met ?

6. That's what you get for trying to steal my man

7. LMAOOOOO rynn want some love too? ?
    Rynn, one of the things i admire about u is that you speak ur mind and i don’t really know you that well even though we were both in the original forum gc, but i like you. Wish u were more active though.

8. I love Rynn. She is a wiz at coding, super sweet, plus bigdıck6969 will forever have a place in my heart

9. imma wait for dem divorce papers

10. PURGATORY, you know what? u deserve recognition too. ur a cutie, i really hope u do get mod.

11. o. is this what it feels like to bait for attention, and actually get it? :') i should do it more often.

ty for comforting me forum senpais. ya' ll gonna give me diabetes.

@purg when u do get mod dont forget us ok

12. The only thing you get is these hands

13. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

14. sorry my hands are preoccupied with yo man

16. Omg, you are so sweet. :')?
    You are like legitimately a ray of sunshine all the time and I am super happy to have met you.

Ps. You can spread me anytime.

17. ? ♡ AxelBlaze ♡ ? He’s always been such a sweetheart to me. Always. He’s the only one on here who randomly sends me messages to ask me how my day has been and he always listens to me with his heart. I love this boy so much. ?

? ♡ MoonlightMermaid ♡ ? Idk how we came to talk, but she has helped me a LOT since I was an even bigger noob than I am now, to well, not be such a noob. She’s super cute because she’s Mexican and doesn’t always know the correct wordings or how to build sentences. It’s difficult to be funny in another language but she manages it. And sometime we laugh about her and not with her. ??