Looking for Friends?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Hii! Be my friend pls ?

2. no rose already said she’d be my friend. get ur own.

3. Im only interested in semi weird people with a funny bone amd misc

Reason : because im semi weird , with a funny bone and need your misc

4. literally me ??‍♀️

5. Buying candles?
    Yelling at your cat?
    Vine?

Girl I-
    :cry: I believe u and i were meant to be friends

6. Interests: I have a lot of interests, but oooh boy, so little commitment. I love being with the forest (but rarely am), I do LARP (but only occasionally), I enjoy playing with makeup (but can’t bother to).
    I mostly sit at home watching TV, talk with my girlfriend about our rp characters and show affection to my cat. My passion for roleplaying takes up too much of my time and thoughts, it’s not even healthy anymore.

Don’t really have any peculiar interests to peak your interest.
    :(
    But I also love tea, chai latte (the kind u can only buy in Germany for some reason so I drink it a few times a year), painting my nails, putting together cute outfits, recreate all my RP characters on Sims, watch my gf paint, burn incense and scented candles, cook (and eat) food and ?/?/?/?

I’m not a very interesting person and I never know what to write because I WANT to be fun and interesting, but at least I am a very nice person. ?

Reason: I ... wan t friends :~) ??

7. Just be my friend... thanks ?

8. Ooo can you feed me goldfish? The white cheddar ones though

Yas, let's send each other cat pics and ancient vines

9. Interests: watching stand-ups on netflix (let's be honest, they are only background noise while I play on my phone), trashy romance novels, going to escape rooms and other puzzles in general ? I like trying out skincare products, growing hot peppers, petting other people's dogs, chill music with good beats and gin.

I wanna meet fun people, who doesn't like new friends?

10. Need a new friend

11. >-> I saw drag race and was interested but which one?

12. Nice initiative :)

13. Around march 2018.

Nowadays.

14. That’s exactly what I’m looking for

15. With them stats be my rs and life long friend ?

16. I farmed him yesterday, they’re not that gr8 ?

17. Tbh any stats above 20mcs is great to me  I’m a bb ?

18. I like

19. Can i be in your Sherem

20. Hm.

My interests are reading, writing stories, harassing my cat with kisses and hugs and making poor life decisions.

I like people who talk to me every once in a while but not every day. Must think my cat is adorable and not have some sort of personality issue that makes all your opinions and thoughts inconsistent