Looking for Friends?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Find A New Friend

It has come to my attention that some people are having a hard time finding a good friends. For this reason I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread.

Below list the following and hopefully you'll find someone to be friends with.

• Your Interests
    • What your reason for finding friends are

Good luck!

Krazy <3

Totally NOT stolen from Mag' s Looking for RS thread

2. Support :lol:

3. my interests include: my special interests (yes im on the autism spectrum so yes i can use that term) that i dont like to share with ppl cause i always get made fun of, i’m particularly defensive about my interests because they make me happy.

what i look for in friends: someone easy to talk to and who isn’t neurotic and won’t switch up on me every five minutes.

i’m a simple girl to please.

4. Interest: none.?

Reason: talk that dodo, no crying lmao

The End.?

5. looking for a platonic sugar daddy (or mommy). i do absolutely nothing and you gift me lots just because you want to! send me 1 chibi bento for further information.

;)

i'm like... half joking

6. okay anyone that watches Drag Race can most DEF add me.

7. Same and true crime shows

8. My interests include: recieving pictures of people's pets, writing, reading, painting, bullying my own club more than actual targets, eating my weight in food, hiking, putting dumb outfits on my dog and then mocking her for her poor fashion sense, and cancelling plans with friends last minute.

I am looking for funny, empathetic people with pets to be my friend or pretty girls to join my Sherem or someone to send me misc for existing. Ty in advance.

9. Ples be my friend ,_,

10. can we get married?

11. I alrdy tried but she divorced me

12. My interests: funnel cake n misc
    Reason for needing friends: so they can buy me funnel cake n give me their misc

13. Interests: watching old vine compilation videos, snacking all the time, complaining about everything, forcing my animals to love me, yelling at my cat for ruining my macrame, talking about starting a new netflix series but never committing, buying unnecessary amounts of candles

Reason: I like friends

14. ill be ur friend

15. Anyone that will watch The Dodo's videos at 2 am and cry with me can add me

16. It's official! ?

17. First success story

18. Hmu if you like people who read your messages but don't respond for a good day or two

19. Same tbh