Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dill-Pickles, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Show me your pets kitties/doggies whatever pet you have or want, tell me why you love your pet & why it's your'e favourite, plz be detailed about your fur baby or the fur baby you wish to have...

Mine is Rotty puppy there so cute and playful unfortunately I dont have enough space in my yard for one, or in my home  I would love to have one!

1st prize random 500kcs item
    2nd prize random 250kcs item
    3rd prize random 125kcs item

Ends at 5pm est ????

2. I wanna have the goats from the himalayas bc their fur is warm asf

3. I don't have any pets in real life:-(

4. my dog is a mutt, his name was supposed to be tobby but the way my dad pronounced his name sounds like “toopy” so thats what we call him. He’s a very tiny fluffy dog and gets super happy when he comes in from his walk because that’s usually treat time for him. He’s my dad’s dog so whenever my dad goes out of town for business (which is frequently) toopy sulks in the front porch and waits for him.

aside from me, my dad spoils that dog a lot and treats him like his baby so i’m particularly not fond of him. my dad should only be spoiling me.

but regardless, he’s cute and he’s family. we’ve had him for awhile now so he might pass away soon.

5. Chewbacca is a fur baby

6. This is my not so furry baby. He’s a bearded dragon named spike. I’ve had him for about 5 years now, and he was a rescue. He enjoys bath time, cuddling with blankets, crickets, strawberries, licking everything, and looking grumpy.

He’s such a sweetheart. 

7. My little fur baby is called Bibi and she's a little Yorkshire Terrier. She is 4 years old and gets spoiled too much by my mum  She still looks like a little pup because she is so small and she has really soft gray fur  My mom always bathes her in Strawberry shampoo so she always smells super great when you cuddle with her  Wish I could send pictures of her 

8. these my dogs and my one dogs wild yawn face, they get along so great even tho one could eat the other two in one bite

this also my hedgehog he’s cooler than the showcase item and likes to eat and sleep just like me

and lastly a wild mama bear that would visit for 3 straight years but is enemy of bird feeders and also squirrels. She is cute irl

okay bye

9. Giveaway closed will be sending winners prizes shortly thanks to everyone that participated:)

10. Winners have been gifted 