6 Years Later...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -LxA_Adieva-, Mar 25, 2019.

1. 6 Years later and I’m back... and I have absolutely no clue what I’m doing. I feel like a grandma.

2. Just leave again, the game is trash

3. Welcome back!

4. Welcome back ?

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  5. welcome back to pimd, i hope you can enjoy your time here.

6. Run away while you still can

7. Lol welcome back! Things have certainly been interesting...stay tuned!

8. what made you leave ?

9. same question

10. Because ima Gemini and we can’t commit??
    On a more serious note, I honestly can’t remember if there was an exact reason so I’m gonna go with that all of the old homies were going inactive so I suppose I kinda just followed suit ??‍♀️ I believe it was also around when I moved to a new city so I didn’t really have much free time anyways. My brother is the one that pulled me back into the game

Glad to see that the community is still warm and welcoming :) Thank you everyone for your replies!

11. Welcome back! Game has changed a lot since you left, I presume. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

12. Just got back yesterday after 6 years. Can't figure out my login though so I'm a noob now. Woe is me.

13. Glad to see familiar faces

14. You made it out alive and lasted 6 years before deciding to make a bad decision and get sucked back in :lol:

15. :lol: I mean if you have friends and it brings joy is it really a bad desicion? :lol:

16. Pimd the worst best decision I’ve made tbh

17. :lol:

18. I can't seem to make a friend :(

19. Welcome back. Felt like that when I came back last year also was gone for 3 years. I ‘ll just give you a quick run through on new things when I came back

1. We now have a phone ?
    2. New tiers ( well duh)
    3. There is now cat cafe and pizza parties 
    4. Wars are gone... well they are but no one uses them as much like before
    5. There’s now a spin
    6. A reward box
    7 a timer box
    8. We now have a dorm 
    9. Now we have pets 
    10. Club settings and look are different now.
    11. Now we have relationships 

I think that’s it. Was shookt to when I came back. I was browsing like crazy when I got back cause I didn’t understand one bit  and all I had to say was: what’s happening?