WHY CAN'T I STOP BULLYING?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Texasmade, Mar 25, 2019.

1. kids need bullying. see all these tiktoks they’re making?? good on you for contributing to this society

2. Shut up dude I told you I can't control it.

3. Why are you watching kids on tiktok? ?

4. Ooooo That's disturbing love, watching little kiddos on tictoks

7. Hey, michi, keep my name out your mouth and put jopo's di ck back in there, bi tch. Quit mentioning me for attention. And thank you, Purgatory :lol: Also, is anyone selling their park-tic fox or toy fox?

8. Of course they're going to side with the female. America is sexist and racist, but not as a whole.

9. Chris Brown wasn't like that. That's for some people

10. Buy rapid Trim 24/7 and mix it with a little apple cider vinegar and walk bïtch...don’t be lazy, if you can run even better. One month I guarantee you 15pounds lost.

sorry didn’t mean to call you a slur word but it’s for motivation, focus stay motivated!!!

11. Did you post this on the wrong forum or something? What does this have to do with him bullying and abusing people?

12. As you are aware about you problem.. better to consult someone and go for anger mgt classes if available

13. Get homeschooled ?

14. Stop, you're lucky that you still alive, in our place if you act tough you won't see another tommorow

15. Sounds like a kink that I can get down with....

16. Bully people on here, simple as that

17. Get your ass kicked irl.
    That will humble you some.
    Maybe don't come to a gaming app for advice.

18. Solve bullying with some bullying :)

19. Lol