WHY CAN'T I STOP BULLYING?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Texasmade, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I have this problem at school where I pick on all the weak boys and sissys. I been doing this since like 3rd grade. I'm a pretty big dude I'm 6 foot and 200 pounds and good at kicking people's asses . Anyways I hate that I'm like this because it goes against my morals as a man but the thrill I get off of it is too much I can't control myself. Any tips guys?

2. Maybe just don’t

3. It's not that easy..

4. Become shy and don’t speak to people

5. If u hate it then just stop. It’s a choice.

6. It’s not that easy to just not bully people? It really is that easy tho

7. Take anger management classes to help you find other outlets and learn to practice self control

8. Find something to occupy your mind like a small piece of foil in your pocket. So when you feel like whipping someone, you can try to distract yourself. Or just imagine what you'd do and keep it like that.

9. You're right. I have a problem when it comes to my dating life as well. I can't stop abusive women physically and emotionally.. Sucks man idk what to do I don't wanna go back to jail..

10. This can’t be real

11. ...See a licensed therapist as well.

12. sounds like a personal problem

13. Sounds like you have sds

14. It’s not

15. What is that

16. Rethink about your morale. Start apologizing, and start doing good to other people. You can get your thrill from something else, so find it.

18. Safety Data Sheet

19. Yeah man and for some reason women still want my ass. I don't get it I'm an a s s h o l e.

20. Support