YOUR BEST MEMORY ON PIMD?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by His-Lilo, Mar 24, 2019.

1. I’ve been playing this game on this account for 6 years!? Isn’t that crazy time flies when you’re having fun I guess, although my stats are quite nooby.Lol.
    It wasn’t till after 3 years of playing the game I actually knew what I was doing.
    But I’ve had met some great people on this app that now I’ve met in person and have a real life friendship with. I have so many good memories on here and a couple bad but I truly wanna know what’s your best memory?
    How did you find the app?
    How long have you been here for?

Lots of love your favourite bud,
    Indica.

Sad I can’t put Emojis in my post. :(

1. What’s your best memory? I don't have one single event, but the best memories are the friendships I've forged.
    2. How did you find the app? It was in the recommended section of my phone's app store and looked interesting.
    3. How long have you been here for? Since 27 January 2018.

His-Lilo likes this.
  2. What’s your best memory? I got Farmed for hiring up tut by royale when im 4kcs.How did you find the app? my friend told me to play this game so i did.How long have you been here for?old enough :lol:

His-Lilo likes this.
  3. Best memory: nothing. like seriously. when i think of pimd i think of filthy degenerates and overdramatic cry babies. and yet i still manage to play it. wonder why. i did meet some pretty cool ppl though. like crystal, brittany, alicia, ciara, rose, flocc my pup and aphrodite (she no longer plays though)

How did you find the app: by browsing the app store

How long have you been playing: probably a couple of months after it got released (this isnt my first account)

His-Lilo likes this.
  4. Best memory: Hard to narrow it down, but definitely the people I’ve met. There was this one lady, an author, and we became pen pals for a while. I really enjoyed getting to know her. I hope she’s still doing well.

How did I find the app: Random searches on the App Store.

How long have I been on PIMD: Since 2011.

His-Lilo likes this.
  5. • Making friendships that I believe will be around for a very long time. There are some great people here. Also hitting 1mcs many moons ago. That was cool.
    • An advertisement either through IG or FB, I can't remember.
    • Almost one year.

His-Lilo likes this.
  6. I got noticed by a member of TGJ ?

His-Lilo likes this.
  7. 1. When I made TGJ and we got rank 59 on our second day. I was legit so happy I cried.
    2. Uuuuhhhh I think I was bored and surfing the app store?
    3. 7 long years with lots and lots of breaks

His-Lilo likes this.
  8. I’ve met one of my closest friends, Brittany, on here. Even though she doesn’t play anymore, we still keep in touch. I’ve also met my RS on here. We met in real life in January and are almost at 9 months.?

I honestly forgot how I found the app, but I used to like to play those “make your own choices” kind of rpg games. So when I was looking for some to play, this app popped up.

I’ve been playing for almost 7 years. It’ll be 7 years on my first account in a few days, then it’ll be 7 years on this account this coming May.

Anori, Musei, Callipygian and 2 others like this.
  9. 1. Best Memory? It was like a few months after I first started playing PimD and someone was talking smack and ended up having to reset (when resetting was a thing) but basically it was my introduction to farming. It was like one entire club farming this one dude until he reset.

2. How I found this app? I was really bored and came across it in the App Store. I dint think much of it when I first started playing it. Until I saw that dude get farmed to death.

3. How long have I been playing? I honestly couldn’t tell you cause I don’t really know all together. If it rings any bells it’s when MAGNIFICENT was #1 on the leaderboards. Either way I took a lot of brakes in between.

His-Lilo likes this.
  10. The day I bought Coz - z rug for 1b.

Yesterday.

Muschi and His-Lilo like this.
  11. None
    I was just browsing through playstore
    Two days

His-Lilo likes this.

12. When you have met royale, yep you’ve been here long enough

His-Lilo likes this.
  13. Oh awww
    I feel so special :,)

My fav memory is finding the forums and making friends with so many amazing people. Crystal, Hailey, Yuri, Michelle, all the Justin’s. Like sksksk I didn’t imagine I’d ever meet so many awesome people on this app when I downloaded it

I found the app by looking through games
    I started in like October 2012

Muschi and His-Lilo like this.
  14. Wow peeps been playing this for 6-7 years. I hope that doesn't happen to me

His-Lilo likes this.
    His-Lilo likes this.
  16. LOL

Musei, WhoTfIsWesday and His-Lilo like this.
  17. LOTS of breaks lol.
    You always come back believe me, lol.

18. Until we die 😶 then we donut come back

His-Lilo likes this.
  19. Speak for yourself. I installed the Ghostly Afterlife DLC a couple weeks ago, so now when I die I'll just respawn as an apparition with a vengeance!

His-Lilo and WhoTfIsWesday like this.