Life isn’t fair: Looks > Personalty

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StarMyBorn, Feb 27, 2019.

1. It's how I look, but the ones who called me ugly ain't good looking either. Intended offense

2. Attractiveness is subjective

3. lol but some thots out here looking like  and expect the entire male species to drop before them :lol:

4. home of the incels

5. Let's all be honest we all develop a notion to how a person would "be" just by looking at them- how they dress, how they look, and it's only natural. Imagine a person looking very rough and dangerous like fresh out of jail you will automatically avoid him, you see a beautiful person you will compliment them and it happens to everyone. We all have had judged someone by their looks at least once if not always.
    Honestly I do agree with the op get up and work in that gym instead of crying, I agree you can't really change how your face looks (ik we can ofc but everyone is not that desperate) but your body is 99% your own responsibility unless you have any severe medical condition. Stop complaining how people judge you, try to change that instead if it really hurts.
    Also I believe we get a first impression by the way someone looks, but in the long term you can't live with a person with a trashy personality. Looks are short lived, personality is eternal.

6. I’m ugly and I’m proud