Life isn’t fair: Looks > Personalty

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StarMyBorn, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I just want to say if you are born ugly you’ll always have a hard time finding someone that likes you for who you are. Because looks really matter!

I believe if you are ugly most people won’t give you a chance or won’t approach you :( that’s how life works.

All you got to do is keep your head up and play the number game if you are a guy. Talk to a 100 women and most likely one or more would give you a chance.

If you are a women I would advise you to do the approaching and show guys you’re a wonderful women.

Final note: Life is unfair so don’t sit around and cry. Take care of yourself by hitting the gym and eating healthy. Also chase success instead of finding love. (love don’t exist, so don’t bother looking for it)

2. Btw you know how many girls I see who are a 3/10 but jump to a 10/10 because they got a nice body ??‍♂️ so no excuses

Same could be said to guys if your ugly then hit the gym my friend and grow a beard (A beard makes any guy good looking, so I been told)

3. I love all girls.

4. Bruh. That’s how it is for any species. You don’t see a bird looking for the best personality. They want the biggest and the brightest.

Granted, majority of people are with their S/O because they’re funny/kind/trustworthy/etc. but it takes either luck to find it right away or PLENTY of bad apples.

But again, you’re gonna do a double take on that fine ass that just walked by over an “ugly” person. Unless you just can’t believe how ugly they are.

5. it might be unfair to you, since you seem to have a trash personality. personally, i've never seen an "ugly" person in my life because i don't really see people like that.

6. It's rly rare for someone to actually be ugly. If they appear that way it's usually a bad haircut/poor hygiene/something that can be easily fixed.

7. You might not think you do, but you do. So stop playing yourself ??‍♂️

8. ^ yikes. sorry, you're just full of wrong today.

9. You sound like a real nice guy

10. kinda tru thoo

11. I’m a really nice guy and I’m guilty of judging a book by its cover. If anyone who says they don’t is either a saint or a liar ??‍♂️

12. wrong, yet again. 

13. He's not wrong though, that's just how humans work lol

14. ^ that's how you, and possibly the people you know, work. he is 100% wrong in assuming i judge people by their looks.

15. Yikes so you're gonna be like, wow that child moIester is bootiful instead of ugly eh

16. did you make this thread from past experiences as an ugly person or did an ugly person inspire it?

17. how does that makes sense? i'm not going to think they're "ugly" but i'm definitely going to think they're a horrible person. not sure how your logic works tbh.

18. Sure, saint 

19. I love you for your personality. Looks are extra.