How to text a girl

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StarMyBorn, Feb 22, 2019.

1. So I met this girl at the mall today and I got her number.

I texted “Hey “Her name”, this is “My name” form the mall!.”

She texted “Hey, it was nice netting you”

Dose “it was nice meeting you”= I’m not interested?

How should I respond???

2. Block her

3. Maybe say "It was nice meeting you too" if it was?

4. Lol bet

5. Respond without typos ?

6. Tell her to download PIMD and show off your 14 combined stats.

7. Haha I can’t flex just yet 

8. um “it was nice meeting you” means it was nice meeting you. why are you trying to dissect it? if she didn’t wanna talk she wouldn’t of responded.

9. Send her a pic of your dog

10. Just say it was nice to meet her too and maybe ask how her day has been? She wouldn’t have said it if she wasn’t interested in speaking with you

11. Gotcha! I got no game when it comes to girls, all I’m good at is playing video games  don’t want to die alone lol

12. if she wasn't interested you wouldn't get her number in the first place. don't look for secret meaning in simple sentences, you won't enjoy conversation that way.

13. You right. Is it appropriate to call her? Or is that a no go.

14. Just text her like you would text anyone else. It sounds like you're just exchanging pleasantries rn, so I would do it back and then engage in some small talk, like ask how her days been or something. Like normal "becoming acquaintances" chat
    It could be. I would ask her if she's okay with that, as she may be busy or may just overall prefer texting.

15. The worst thing you can do is put pressure on yourself when it comes to texting.

Speak to her as you would any of your friends, ask her about herself, tell her more about you and if it feels like you are clicking, instead of getting freaked about it, ask her out.

However if you’re chatting and if it’s awkward asf, it may not be in the cards for you guys.

16. So I'm confused af, yesterday you were all gaga about this girl who clubs and parties and now you worried if some random girl you just met, texted and received a response from likes or dislikes you

Oof

18. Do did things not work out with the other lady

19. I think it's make it or break it. She either wants your to send her a d pic, and then you get married, or she doesn't want anything to do with you.

The former is the safer option, so I'd say, go with that :D

20.  I love this.