[BBCode] Anchoring

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rynnethia, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Other than Benzophenone, special thanks to Anonymous for crashing my private thread, and Killersdork for fixing it. :')

Heeeeello.

So, I planned on posting my original thread on Active Topics, but I realised that there was a high risk of people breaking the thread thanks Anon, so I've decided to link it instead!

Well now, what is "Anchoring"?

I think the best way to show its power is for you to experience it yourself.

My only advice is to follow the links, and don't ruin the idea by simply following the thread chronologically!

Click here to start learning about "Anchoring".

Once you've finished the linked thread, feel free to ask any questions on here!

Happy trying!

2. This is cool!

3. This is the saddest thread I've made. A bump in the first reply. :lol:

4. Oof

5. Wow Rynn! This is awesome!

6. That was cool wtf

7. Wow 

8. I've been giving this a shot after reading your guide. I have a few questions

1. Not so much a question, but maybe add that [/url] is needed to complete the code :D as that confused me when I first attempted a link

2. My actual question which is every time I try to post a link it leads me to the wrong post. Do I do the page count based off the forums in game or in the browser?

I think that's all I have for now. Thank you so much for the guide. I would love to see a bb code guide on how to change the url name like you did. Other then that thanks for teaching me something new! I'm sure that took quite a bit of time to perfect

9. you are welcome for the contribution

10. Queen of coding

11. ^

12. Tbh.

13. 1. I realize lots of folks aren't comfortable with BBCode, so I tried adding the bit as the last test, but I do und...e which post you're having an issue counting?

14. All the trouble was worth it to have you say this tbh.

15. That was fun at first but my low attention span made me quit reading. Ty anyway Rynn qt

16. I can't quote everyone, but thank you all for reading so far! I hope it was pretty clear, since I've never made a guide-like thread before!

Also, thank you for being wow'd. I'm just waiting for ATA to make new tags for the forums but they hit me with the same shiet. :|

17. "I have a low attention span, let me out of here" choice will be included should I make something like this again.

18. Exposing me 2019
    Rynnformodoftheday