Welcoming Committee

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Welcoming Committee

Hello! This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time! What this is-is basically a message we post on a new players wall which basically states basic info.
    Here is an example
    ?Welcome to PIMD? The aim of the game is to party and grow stats! Make friends and party with others! If you need help let me know and I'll happily help?

Something like that basically. The aim here is to create something that new players feel welcome to the game. Overall, this will better the community in the long run. Obviously I cannot do this by myself which is why I'm bringing this here to Forums. I need a team of helpful people that are ready to help new players. There obviously do need to be requirements on this cause I cant have someone that isnt well-versed in PIMD knowledge to help a new player. I want to make sure that every new player is welcomed! If you would like to help please make sure you have these requirements fufilled.

• Be a helpful player in the community
    • Be a respectful player-(aka. Dont be rude)
    • Be versed in PIMD knowledge
    • Be committed to doing this

If you are interested in doing this and being part of the team let me know by following me and walling me! I would love to see you in my PM's :p.

NOTE: If you do become apart of the team and you lose respect or do not fufill requirements then you may be stripped of responsibilities

If you support let me know. If you have changes to better this let me know.

2. Ooo the coding came out fine

3. include pvp in the welc message so they don't become one of those newbies who quit over hits

i like teaching pvp to "small(er)" stats

cute idea

4. True but the game overall has shifted out of the "pvp" era and into the "party" era

5. It's still important to teach about pvp, especially about sfw when they're just going to be fairies.

6. True but then again this is a welcoming thing.

7. Oh, I guess so.

Cute idea, but I don't really see the need for a "team". I feel that being "helpful" loses its essence once it becomes a "responsibility". Even you get "kicked" off the team, you can't stop anyone from doing it.

I'd rather the community be encouraged to be welcoming rather than be an exclusive welcoming team, but there's no downside to this thread, so support ig.

8. I agree with Rynnethia, but also support the idea. Helping new players from being scammed when selling things would also be a good idea. ?‍♀️ I try to help out whenever I see someone offering 5chibi or crappy stat items for an item that could easily be 5bento. I know there is a thread on forums for furniture prices, but let’s be honest - finding the forums and the threads or even knowing they exist is pretty hard 

9. This. I didnt even know forums izist till I was bout 500kcs ish

10. But no point going to noobs looking for people to help coz thats when u get the ones that dont want help or act like they know more then u when they clearly stupid as fưck bout all it. Why waste time on that shıt. Just let them come to u n then at lest not wasting time

11. How we gonna know who's new when a.t.a don't show us when new players join?

12. Campus spams with 'welcome euxhecinefkefn to pimd' when new people start

13. Oh I know they used to... I van't see them anymore.

14. Coz it spam as fưck jwxbefjbediiwxbwxinediexnkexbwdpexpwpwlpwpwpepepwpwpeoepwpepwpwpwoolleniex before get the chanse to read any thing

15. O I just saw one. Omg it was rlly fast! Blink and you miss it

16. Ata needa hurry up with that slow mode both chats crazy as fưck now

17. But this is a good question, because it might also just be someones alt. You don’t really know who is ”new for real” and who isn’t.?  I mean not until you notice their noob ways.

18. The only problem we have here is which one is not alt... people in pimd tend to create a lot of alts now...

But i do support your idea...

19. I can help with all things PvP ??‍♂️