ARTS THREAD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HEY, May 30, 2017.

1. I know there are lots of artists here in PIMD, I've seen you! So I make this thread for us! ;)

Post your arts here to show the pimd world what you got other than your showcase items, dorm room furnitures, and stats :lol:
    I will start with my very own art ;)

Digital artists, Poets/Literary writers, Painters, Comic makers, commentary artists and others are all welcome :)
    Ps. Idk if the picture will work lol

Tez likes this.
  2. Wowza and here I am trying to draw a dog on Autodesk Sketchbook. You go! Keep it up, your skills are great. <3

3. Wow! Impressive... I'm only good at Shakespearean sonnets, novels, and film...

4. Please do post your digital arts here too. I would love to see it in here soon ;) and Thank you!

5. Poems or sonnets are welcome here. Don't hesitate to show your skills :)

6. I love sketchbook

7. My self portraits suck ass

8. His name is Charles because he's a basic sad doggo.

Don't judge him too harshly, it'll make him cry. :(

Blinking and Tez like this.
  9. Wanna upload a weeaboo DP I did for myself but whenever I try to post it the image fails :cry:

10. not bad, use 3 variation colors tho . For one color. A dark, light and mid tone, you could use a lighter brown to shape his nose instead of the black outline and maybe add a beard

11. I think I struggle most with highlights. Pie upload one of yours now <3

12. I can't ☹️ I have no wifi, I need it to transfer my crap from laptop to phone. I'll post my stuff next week lel. #ios

13. I'll be looking forward to it :(

14. This is by Mari aka "Pleasure" <3

She is so good omfg, I'm so jealous :'(

Tez likes this.
  15. I'm not :( tysm Jit <3

16. Dogs are always cute, and so is your drawing! :) <3

17. Tysm, I tried really hard tbh :(

18. Wait until Art sees this

19. I thought it was about Art too

20. This is awesome!  Harry. 