Basic Item Price Guide

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nemo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Simple guide to prices of items in pimd

(Note these prices change depending on release date and rarity)

Furniture

Lamp - 10-40 chibis
    Floor- 5-15 chibis
    Bedside table -20-40 chibis
    Bed- 3-6 Bentos
    Poster- 5-15 Chibis
    Above bed shelf- 20-40 Chibis
    Rug- 1-3 Bentos
    Bookshelf- 2-4Bentos
    Shelf pieces- 20-40 Chibis
    Desk- 4-6 Bentos
    Mirror 20-40 Chibis
    Chair- 1-2 bentos
    Plant- 20-40 Chibis
    Above Chair- 20-40 Chibis
    499ec 6-10 Bentos
    999ec 30-45 Bentos

EC Items

Cats 3-4 Bentos
    Kini 1 bento

Tradables

Hunt Stat items 1mcs- 1 Bento (500kcs/500kcs per Bentos depending on rarity)
    Spinner sets- 1-4 Bentos (depending on release date)
    Hunt box's- 1-3 Chibis

Rare tradables

Bacon Towel- 20-24 Bentos
    Ovo- 10-12 Bentos
    Frida- 12-14 Bentos
    Heart Drive- 18-22 Bentos
    Selfie stick- 16-18 Bentos
    Ugly Squash- 90-100 Bentos
    Sand dollar- 35-45 Bentos
    Pep Bento- 2-3 Bentos

Thank you to anyone I asked for help  item prices change everyday this is just a rough guide 

2. This is AWESOME thank you so much. Although I don't see the prices for the wallpapers, floors, nightstands or lamps.

3. I still have a few more to add to it if I miss anything else please tell me and I'll update it 

4. Full support! Sick of seeing people trying to sell shelf pieces for 3 bentos.

5. So……… How special Ugly Squash is?? its so odd :lol: why would people buy UGLY item for 90-100 bentos????

6. Its pre stat item and very old even when it was out it was super rare to get 

7. Sweet you're the best. If you could, I'd like to know the prices for the "killer tomatoes", PIMD crate, Wolf

8. Oo yes pimd crate , what wolf are you talking about ?

9. Damn too late... I bought my items/ furnitures for greedy offers...

10. Bentos are usually 1 per 2mcs

11. Cats sell for 4 bentos or 4mcs ish and bentos were 500kcs/500kcs for along time and still are  some people just sell them for more but 500/500 is a standard price

12. please direct me to anyone selling 2mcs items for 1 bento lols

13. You have been redirected to Asian campus ?

14. bought my vpugs for 1bento each 

15. Vpugs were very common so they were worth 1 bentos 

16. I agree. I've seen a lot of people sell bentos for 2mcs

17. I have quite a few items to add to the list but im not going to do many hunt items as I'll have to update the thread twice a month and yeah bentos sell for 1m-2m it all just depends on the items

18. Everything looks about right; but a kini is worth more then 1 bento and the trades some are waaaayyyy to expensive  but as for the rest awesome 

19. not even remotely close. bed 2-3 bentos?  999 ecs 12-22 bentos???? where, pal??? . should've called this 'my prices'

20. I've bought multiple beds for 2 & 3 bentos along with people selling them all day in WC for 3  I'm sorry your dispointed with my thread but these prices are very close to what they are sold for depending on rarity and when they came out  and with this new feature all furniture is tradable so priced will drop