roni's perfect " Dream Team "

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by X-shortfuse-X, Apr 24, 2016.

1. [​IMG]gifgifs.com Cheerleader = Matt-Muttley [​IMG]gifgifs.com " The Babe " PinkLemonade [​IMG]gifgifs.com more cheerleaders Ascension Ross & Ghost [​IMG]gifgifs.com You can never get enough fans he begged me that he could be part of my squad so i said ok Ctrl_C aka PUFF you can be a reserve incase anybody gets injured because i aint seen your full potential yet.

2. [​IMG]http://gifgifs.com/ i could never complete my dreamteam without my rock from day 1 that i began pimd. This wonderful person gave me all the moral support and has been a great friend . i can not copy their name but its a barcode my fairygodmother !!,They will know who they are i hope .

3. aMore to come!There's a few mistakes in there but i cant delete them .

4. ??Im in your thread roni how cute?

5. Congrats

6. your brain cells decreased a lot

7. [​IMG] Pimd's Aristocat -PMW-FROOT " What a Lady " and never too far from her side & in the background is PMW-MrVice ( but not choosing him this time though ) [​IMG] beautiful-amaranth [​IMG] Lili-Perfect aka Sparkles

8. [​IMG] " A Leader ammong men - TheLustyMonk

9. Awe bb , how cute. Glad to see I'm your obsession.

10. ?what is this.?

11. Its her thread declaring her love and obsession of these great men and women.

12. Ronald playing with his etch a sketch

13. When you don't make Roni's prestigious dream team. :,(

14. A beevis and butthead gif to represent cheerleaders? And you forgot footy. Low effort. Seems like little more than a child showing off an ability to upload gifs.

15. I hope I never get any forums recognition...I'd rage quit to play KAW

:geek: NOT!

16. i dont even know why your crying for .You should be grateful you made the cut ! And if you play your cards right & be nice. There will be promotions .You might not be on the sidelines forever.

17. [​IMG] http://gifsoup.com Without a doubt i'd choose Flocc-COLOSSUS on my team . With him against you ,you know the odds are never gonner be in your favour ! .

18. You want to be the lucky mascot Ross i feel heartbroken seeing you being so downtrodden ?

19. Lame @nosupport