Life.. The Way it is...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IDnMyEnemy, Jul 11, 2015.

1.  nice!

2. Thank yu 

3. ?spread the happiness and positivity around

4. Bump until this is in the forums section for motivational topics

5. 'Motivational topics'
    This will just wither away and die like any other thread, or get locked if it keeps getting bumped by numptys

6. I know what you're saying and I agree for the most part. But the amount of people on pimd who are depressed or suicidal and really need this sort of stuff... really need this sort of stuff.
    I hate that someone asked wc for a psychologist because she was bipolar. I mean surely they can just go to one.
    But maybe their life isn't so sunny. Give them a sunny place full of hopeful and motivational things like this. I feel it must be needed.

7. Too corny for me. But good on you for not letting all of life's petty dramas get you down and turn you into a cynical untrusting old coot like me.

8. Mate, if you have issues, the net is the last place you wanna be. Nowadays people are just plain dumb that's why they're all emo and crap, giving a rats ass about what some other numpty from around the world says from his mother's basement

9. I'll leave you with that.

10. This thread was created for a good purpose, and i feel if it changed just one person's life out there, it served its purpose.

I am least bothered if the thread dies or withers away. I still got time to create one more if i want to.

Want to thank Kefo for bumping this, coz none of us know who needs this when and where.
    My aim is nowhere to include it anywhere specifically.

I just wanted to do something for the community and thats what i did.

No more comments needed. :)

11. This was beautiful tbh ️
    Thanks for that!

12. Ty for this good post