Life.. The Way it is...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IDnMyEnemy, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Happiness Ave. :)

When a challenging event happens—a break-up, a sickness, or having your ps4 console o_O stolen—the human mind, being what it is, thinks this is why you feel badly.

When times are tough, remind yourself that no pain comes without a purpose.
    Move on from what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.

The pain is the faulty belief of system being ripped out by its roots. You feel like you’re losing something dear. The trick is to understand that it’s just a faulty belief going away. And beneath it lays a pocket of self-love that you haven’t previously been able to access.

Lets talk about a funny incident, it happened with My friend few days ago:

We were doing some catching practice with a couple of friends and he fell off while trying to catch the ball and i asked him, "Oh my God u fell off, Are U okay?"

I was amazed by his reply, He said,
    "Dude! I just hit the floor. Backwards I'm Freaking Talented!"

And we all laughed like crazy..

With such a small incident he made me learn one thing. No matter how much pain u r going through Freaking Laugh it out and show life that Pain is not enough to Keep me down, it is just a part of Growing.

Always remember that Everything that happens in Life is Temporary.

Every time it rains, it stops raining. Every time you get hurt, you heal. After darkness there is always light – you are reminded of this every morning, but still you often forget, and instead choose to believe that the night will last forever.  It won’t. 

So if things are good right now, enjoy it. It won’t last forever. If things are bad, don’t worry because it won’t last forever either.

Just because life isn’t easy at the moment, doesn’t mean you can’t laugh.  Just because something is bothering you, doesn’t mean you can’t smile.

Every moment gives you a new beginning and a new ending.Those who complain the most, accomplish the least.  It’s always better to attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Don’t ever be ashamed of the scars life has left you with.  A scar means the hurt is over and the wound is closed.  It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward.

Don’t be afraid to get back up – to try again, to love again, to live again, and to dream again. Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart. 

Life’s best lessons are often learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes. 

There will be times when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong.  And you might feel like you will be stuck in this rut forever, but you won’t.

When you feel like quitting, remember that sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right.
    In all such situations,The best thing you can do is to keep going and going and going.

One last thing left to say is,
    You are Unique, U are a friend, a partner, a brother, a sister, a father or a mother to someone around you.

Yeah, Life is tough. But all of us are blessed with strengths to laugh again every single day. We are all blessed with courage to live happy and to live free.

Stay Happy, Stay Positive. Life has got lots of happy surprises waiting for u ahead. :)

P.S. there are people who need this thread and there are people who dont, if u find anyone who does need some motivation send them this way and God shall bless u too.

2. We need more positive people like you. Beautiful. :D

3. Im the guy, He has mentioned above  :lol:

4. Thank you.
    And Positiveness resides in all of us. Its just a matter of choice. :)

5. That dragged on and on.
    Summary:
    Nothing is Permanent.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

6. If someone throws a chair to your face, laugh at it and show them who's boss

7. On the other hand this sort of cheery positivity helps many people. Thanks for the time and effort. It was quite well put together.

8. Also. The rainbow only comes after the storm.

9. Seems like my thread is doing great, i changed ur opinion means it can very well affect others who need this.
    Thank u for ur time reading this. :)

10. Thank u ★

11. Thank u :)

13. Ily :lol:

14. I needed to read that at this precise moment in my life. Thanks so much for sharing.wish there was more positive people like you in the world.Lord knows we need them!?

15. Except HIV positive people, don't really need them