King 'n' Queen of November 2014

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Welcome to King and Queen of November

K'n'Q of the month has been created by me, Kaname, a year ago. After 2 successfull months, I wasn't able to continue the monthly gameshow due to the lack of time I had.

The game is simple, you can only apply in the game if your BirthDay is on November. If your birthday isn't on November, you have to wait till your month arrives. It's simple and if you try to cheat, I keep logs of all entries so i'll catch you.

Anyways, you have till Monday the 24th to apply in, then I will make a new thread where forumers will be able to vote for their favorite King AND Queen of November. All votes on this thread won't count.

If you've been accepted on this show, you will receive a message on your wall to confirm everything.

With that said, goodluck everyone and do NOT forget that in order to apply in, your Birth Day MUST be on November.

UPDATE

To apply in, insert your full character name and your birth date..

2. LAME ? I gotta wait 9 months to apply.

3. Same

4. Cool game idea  good luck. Ima just wait a few months ?

5. Do this in July Next year :lol:

6. I sure will plan on doing it each months.

7. Good luck future royalty ?

8. Next month  Can't wait 

9. Oooh, My Sister's B-Day is In This Month

10. Well, if she plays this game, she can apply in.

11. My B-day ' s In January ? Lmao I need to wait forver?I Hope you'd do this in Jan.

12. Perhaps you should change it to seasons if your lacking applicants for months 

13. I hope too

14. My birthday is tomorrow! youre in luck!

15. So are you applying in?

16. My birthday is Nov. 12! So I guess I'll apply.

17. Agreed.

18. I remember you doing an August KnQ but never announced winners 

19. I gotta wait till next October ;-;