Ꭲhe Ꭾrotecter

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CallMeNoona, Apr 24, 2012.

1. I ran... as fast as I could. I didn't look back... I didn't dare look back. I felt a rush of panic come over me.

"Alexander!" I shouted. "Alexander!" I kept running, but my legs were becoming weak beneath me and suddenly I tripped and fell forwards. Instantly I turned around, crawling backwards. "Alexander!!"

"No one's gonna hear ya," said a voice.

I bit my lip in fear as a man walked onto the scene. He was tall and had thin dark hair and a scar across half his face. He wore a mask and I began to whimper. "A-Alexander..."

"I said no one's gonna hear ya!" he laughed and he whipped out a knife. "Now don't scream..."

"I would do that. Drop your weapon."

I turned my head to see another tall man, with black hair and black eyes. He had a handsome face and he stood, and handgun aimed right at my predator.

"Alexander..." I whispered.

"I said... Drop your weapon."

When the predator didn't drop the weapon I plugged my ears and flinched. I heard a gunshot and the man fell dead right before me. I stared at the body and felt disturbed inside.

"Evangeline!"

Before I could say anything, Alexander knelt beside me and wrapped his arms around my neck and held me close.

"I'm sorry Alex..."

"Idiot! Don't leave on your own like that! You know it worries me! Damn it! I can't do my job protecting you if I don't know where you are."

"But you always find me!"

"Yes I do... But one day I might not... and then what?"

I looked at the ground. "I'm sorry Alexander."

"Just don't leave without telling me, alright? I wouldn't be able to bear it, if I lost you Evangeline..." he whispered and he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry me like that!"

"Alright... I promise I won't leave without permission again," I said quietly. I looked over at the dead body and sighed.

"He was trying to kill me... They always want to kill me... Why?"

Alexander looked over at the body. "I don't know why..." he said in a low voice. He turned to me and forced a smile. "I don't know why anyone would want to kill someone as cute as you," he said poking my nose.

I giggled and hugged him. "Stay with me... Don't ever leave me."

"Never..." he whispered.

I was only eight years old... I was the daughter of a company president... For reasons unknown, I was a target for assassination or many years. People were always targeting me and everyday was a cautious day for both me and father. Six months ago... My father hired twenty year old Alexander Kamashev as a bodyguard for me. Although he was young, he was still able to provide me perfect protection. He was my one and only protector...

2. DO NOT COMMENT!!!!! OTHER THREAD IS THE NORMAL ONE (lol normal)

No... I spelled protector wrong... and it bothers me *twitch* 