The Boring Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bearille, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I’ve never started a thread in forums, so I’m hoping this is an ok place to start.

I’m bored ! If you are too, let’s write a story together. Just add a piece to what is written before you, and see what we can create together.

Start:

The sky sang over head. Not the whistle of clouds blowing sweet breezes in spring, but the alto section of the orchestra of a thunder storm. The ground shook with applause, and trees in the distance all danced in excitement. There was a light show. Fireworks of lightening exploded in the distance and the clouds themselves seemed to glow before each booming cry from above. Sitting at my window, it was all too grey, too cold, too solitary, but the sounds were lovely. Without meaning too at first, my head started swaying with the trees, and before I knew it, I was on my feet dancing with them. Then came a slow and deliberate tapping on my door. Who could be coming to visit a recluse like me ?

2. As I slowly made my way towards the door I wondered who would be calling me at this hour. When I opened the door I was surprised to be greeted by an emptiness. I shrugged my shoulders before I closed the door and made my way back to the window. Mere moments passed when I heard knocking on my door, louder than before. I was a little nervous as I made my way back towards the door. Once again I was greeted by nothing as I opened the door. What was going on I wondered. Am I that tired that I'm imagining the knocking or is someone playing a joke on me. I had barely shut the door when the tapping occurred again but this time softly. I was beginning to panic and decided to leave it in hopes that the knocking would eventually stop. What I didn't expect was for the noise to grow louder as each second passed. I tried to ignore it and continue to look out the window but an uneasy feeling was growing in the pit of my stomach. I was trying to focus on the view out my window when I heard a small squeak. I hesitantly turned around and was shocked to see....

Lishyy likes this.
  3. I was walking down the street and saw a mod and her boy toy and drop kicked them.

4. I was walking down the high street and seen an unborn baby’s shoes for sale

5. A small kitten scratching persistently at the foot of my door, ever so tiny and blending into the solid gray hue of the porch. Breathing a sigh of relief, I smile a little at the silliness of presuming a threat over the cute furball.

Turning around, I make my way through the half-lit room. Vaguely aware of my surroundings as I muse on the thought of adopting a pet. When suddenly...