Netflix & Chill

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ZaeOff6, Jan 19, 2019.

1. "Above the waist!" Abby yelled as I slid my hands down her beautiful backside. Abby was one of the monsters cutest girls in my Chemisty class. She wasnt the "best" looking girl in high school. But her banging body made up for it. I moved my hands up and sighed. It had been 7 months. 7!! Since I got laid. All I wanted a was decent piece of poonani. Why was she playing with my emotions?

"You enjoying the movie?" She looked at me. I nodded and just stared at her perfect perky C-cup breasts. Jesus if I could touch them I would be satisfied.

"Why aren't you talking?" She sat up, and frowned at me.

I shrugged. "I..just thought-"

"You just thought what? I was just gonna come Netflix and Chill with you and give it up to you huh?"

I acted surprised. "Why would I think that? I can tell you got respect for yoself and you dont just let anybody push you around."

"You better understand, I'm not easy!"

1 hour later....

"Wow..your..your like a jackrabbit. Just pumping pumping pumping." She laid back in my bed exhausted. Her face was a bright red and her hair was a mess.

I chuckled." Thanks, I guess."

She looked over at me. " Do you love me?"

"Huh?"

"You didn't hear me?"

"I heard you, I'm just making sure I'm making it clear. Why would I love you?"

"Because we just did it. And you said you could love me."

"Oh jesus." I rubbed my forehead and sat up." I meant that while we in the act, it felt good in the moment so I said it out of satisfaction. And just because we do it doesnt mean we love each other. People have consensual s-- all the time. Why? Because its America and we can do that."

"Wow. Maybe I should go then."

"Yeah, my BM's probably gonna be here in a second anyway."

She stood up and frowned at me. "BM? You have a babymomma?"

"Yeah. And she dont play. I suggest you leave before she pull up, ion want her going to jail again."

"Are you f----- serious?!?"

"So serious. Hurry up and get dressed! Shes on her way, I can feel it!"

23 seconds later...

"Have a nice day you were a fun time mami."

"F--- you, a------!"

Slam!

2. Re: Netflix

Wow lmao. Was not expecting that

3. The Next Day At School...

I walked inside the school through the scanners when I had a strong urge to look up from my phone. There was a pretty innocent faced girl standing against a locker. She had a banging body, slim waist, nice hips, nice racks too. She had a nose piercing which made her innocence decievable. Her hair was dyed a faded pink and she had a different vibe to her.

I decided to approach her, because why not?

"Hey." I smiled, showing my perfect white teeth.

"Oh...hi."she looked at me confused.

"You new here? Haven't seen you around here." I smirked.

"Uh..no. I've been going here for 2 years and I have 3rd period with you."

Damn, I've never seen her before. Why dont I remember ever seeing her?

"Wow. That's crazy, can I have yo number?"

"Um..no thanks, I dont think my boyfriend would find that appropriate. And he'd probably kick your a--."

"Boyfriend? Kick my ass? I'd like to see that happen."

"You must not know who my boyfriend is either?"

"Should i?"

"Deron Beckham."

Damn, outta all the guys in the world, youd never wanna fight Deron Beckham. This guy had been wrestling with his dad since he was 2. He can choke your ass out, pin you in any position he wanted to. He was a expert fighter. Many guys have tried to beat Deron, but they all fail. Not to mention hes 6'4 and has the muscles of Brock Lesnar.

"Deron? Why would you date him?"

"Hes really sweet. And it's none of your business. "

"Its my business today."

The bell rung and she got an uneasy look and began glancing around.

"Look, Deron will be coming any minute, can you go? I really dont feel like dealing with his anger today."

"Wait, I cant get your number?"

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack."

"Hell no. Now leave."



4. Period 3....

I entered the room determined to meet the girl in the halls from earlier. It was something about her that made me wanna pursue her more.

I spotted her sitting next to the window and I sat beside her. She looked at me confused and annoyed.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"I cant sit next to you?" I asked her, with a wide smirk.

"No,you never sit by me, why sit by me today?"

"I thought why not. Plus you still havent given me your number." I slid a blank piece of paper in front of her, she flicked it off the desk.

"Your not getting my number. Did you forget I have a boyfriend? A boyfriend that will break you like a twig."

"I actually cant be broken. Strong bones."

She scoffed and pulled out her work.

"You got the answer to number 8?"

"We didnt do 8, we left off on problem 2."

"Wow. I should really start doing work."

"Yeah you should, instead of being in girls faces all day."

"I dont be in girls faces all day."

She looked at me in complete disgust.

"What do you call it then?"

"I call it, getting to know my peers."

"Yeah all your female peers."

"Exactly. "

"You know they say alot of things about you."

"I hope its positive things."

"Their far from positive."

"Wow. And here I am thinking I'm the most loved guy in this school." I teased.

"Puhleeeaaaseee. More like most hated. All you ever do is break hearts."

"Thats not true. I dont break anybody's heart."

"Yeah right, thats not what all the girls you dated said. "

"What did they say?"

"That you cheated on them. And some other horrible things. You have no sympathy or soul. How could you cause so much pain?"

"It wasn't intentional. I just needed something new."

She scoffed and shook her head. "Classic. You move on with your life like nothing ever happened. While the girls you broke, are finding it hard to love and get over you. They all hate your guts."

I was confused. "But everytime I call them, they act so nice to me."

"Thats because they are in love with you, they cant stay mad, they have too mich love for you."

"How would you know?"

"Well..Facebook sure is a resource. "

I was speechless. I didnt think I was breaking hearts, I just thought we were having fun, sure I dated them but I didnt think we would be together forever. We would have to end some day.