LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨ Magic Horoscope Shard Box ✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. S
    Sry I didn't swa the reply... but your avi looks awsm 👌 😍

2. Same with me...

BloodyKisses likes this.
  3. Leo’s suck again. We that’s not the real Leo vibe and it’s so gross they keep pining us like that

4. Gemini is never as nice as the others for real

kasey948 likes this.
  5. Swapping shards for Aquarius. Ty in advance 😁🎄

6. I'll swap bb..wm 🫶

7. I mostly like the taurus one. But i am bothered by the super bored expression.

The Leo one is ugly to me because of the puffy shape of the dress and coat. There's is such a big tone in tone mass of Fabrik. That's super ugly to me. Also the face. Eyes and nose looks like a frontal look into the camera but the mouth looks like it's half profile. I can't overlook this. Also the color of the hair. I can't nail it out should be a dark blonde or a fair black with a lot of shimmer or what is is supposed to look like.

Lite likes this.
  8. Swapping starred shards for Scorpio 🦂

9. I didn't like them 😞

10. I'm going back and forth in shop but idk what is activator 😭 I read every single one but I didn't see anything like Activator. How do u find urs???

11. swapping all my shards for scorpio!

12. Leo being trash again 🙄🙄

13. Swapping all my magic shards for scorpio! 🖤 wall me!

14. I’ve never like any of the sags they have. Always felt boring not much you can do with arrows I guess. I always bate
    i thought cancer was beautiful. Mine’s Sagittarius and feels like not much to work with.

15. Someone really hates leos oh my god

LovelyWolfie likes this.
  16. Nah but for real. Why does all the other Zodiac FEMALE avis look good but Leo....?

17. What fish tail? That's capricorn

18. Trading shards for capricorn, wm 💞💞