Snowball fight round 2

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Apr 9, 2024.

?

Round 2?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Who remembers the snowball fight hunt? That was the 1st and only time ive ever seen sooooo many people get into 'pvp' and enjoy every second of the hunt.

It doesnt matter that we were all fighting NPCs. It was still fun. And was probly a big reason so many people got involved.

I want a round 2 tbh.

Vote n i will tell ata to do it to

Seriously, Offthewall and Muschi like this.
  2. Yessss that was a top tier hunt. @Kefo I know would be into a part 2

3. I want another pvp hunt

4. They need to learn from the mistakes of last time.
    They can't disable cash loss.
    They cannot have frostbite again.

Players should be automatically opted in and have to opt out manually.

Keep rewards for people who get hit heaps.
    Make sure that you don't have to party to make snow - have them drop from pvp.
    No frostbite
    Keep the Cash boost
    Rewards for defending
    Consolation prizes for well performing players even on losing teams.

Have special pvp drops like the recently released pro drops
    Put a leaderboard up

I recall a lot of hot fixes last time. But they all worked out great as far as I recall.

I read the original thread and I think that was all of the good feedback given.

Seriously, Buwbuw, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  5. Not sure my voice would be heard or help but PLEASE we want another round! Never had so much fun making memes all night and fighting NPCs lmao.

6. #makingalessandrasvoiceheard2024

7. sɴᴏᴡʙᴀʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ 𝟸? ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀᴛᴀ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏʟᴅ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴠs ɴᴇᴡ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡᴅᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs sᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. #ʙʀɪɴɢʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀsᴀᴛᴀ