Hunt Suggestions β™‘

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. You are commenting on a post thats almost 5 years old

2. Fruits basket, spirited away, and my prez wants marvel so I will push that forever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. There actually has been a Marvel themed hunt before. Here's the link if you want to check it out: Marvel hunt
    The Black Widow avi is still one of my favorites ever! πŸ₯Ή

GoddessHailey likes this.
  4. Dinosaur hunt idea. With dinosaur furniture, walls and floor forest like and rest of furniture be different dinosaurs like T-Rex, long neck, triceratops and also add in baby dinosaurs, flying dinosaurs. And do like a fossil hunt collection and avatars can be like Jurassic park/world themed.

5. I would love a farm hunt. Something will cows and chickens and goats and a barn and crops, ect. The Avis could be farmers with the animals and people dressed as the animals. I just want to farmers being represented!

BloodyKisses likes this.
  6. French Bulldog Hunt in 2024 please thanks

7. Dragon Ball Z

8. PLEASE MAKE AN OLYMPIC HUNT πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

9. They have done this but it has been a long time since then. Over 6yrs ago. So could be good to have a refreshed version

10. i know, I’m a 12 years player lawl

11. I would say BDSM similar to the avis in lingerie or like midnight tryst dorm/box Avis, the old avi girl in lingerie with cat ears is super cute. Moulin rouge would be super awesome tbh. Studio ghibli is also a good theme. Great gatsby would be cute. Electric forest edm theme or burning man.

12. Your dream came true

13. I meant sports Olympics

Kitt3n likes this.
  14. Summer vacation rentals and sales manager for a long term relationship between us and we will be easy to use the form of beer and wine and you can ignore them hunt.

Kitt3n likes this.
  15. Oh 🀣 my bad lmfao πŸ˜‚

16. Wot lmfao 🀣

17. Suppp
    I'm down for the Disney villain hunt and the Egyptian hunt as well

18. Hii have a few suggestions: Wednesday theme you know what I’m talking about! Monster’s high! Where we can have avatar of different monsters :) I’m all for the Disney theme but more of a Disney descendants fan :) but include the kids from the lost isle mal,evie,etc… and vampire diaries/orginal /legacies theme :) remember post suggestions on here :) keep this thread going:)

19. I have no idea if this has already been done and I’m just late but I can’t believe they haven’t had a Wizards hunt based on Hogwarts yet?? Imagine the potential with the houses and so many cool existing Avis. I’d love a Malfoy-like Avi lmao