CURRENT EVENT ⚡️ Lovers of Myth ⚡️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Apr 24, 2024.

1. make the zeus avi side story avi PLEEK

Witchee likes this.
  2. So, off the bat I always love Greek Mythology I think it's hella interesting so the theme isn't bad. Though I'm a bit disappointed because you guys didn't stray far from the Greek shards and used pretty much the same gods / goddesses. There are more than just those bigger named greek deities and at times more interesting. The hermes and artemis ones are similar to the greek shard ones even. You just said chop the hair short on artemis.

Though one thing I do like on this one is that you didn't give us a feminine counterpart for Zeus and only gave us Athena. I like that because technically she IS Zeus' counterpart as she was born from his forehead and is the only child of Zeus to be able to weild his lightning bolt.

For the furniture, it's pretty decent, I absolutely am in love with the walls.. I can't put my finger on it but I do not like the Griffen at all.. I think the 499, vase and above bed stick out for some reason too much. The bed is kinda plain but I think it works tbh. I would like to see in the future less above plant floral / plants because we've had so many plant pieces it's not left much room for other creation for the last like year. Specifically floral / plant pieces on the right side of the dorm, too much.

The box, I always love me a well crafted box it looks aesthetically pleasing, good job. The stat item.... I don't like, I like the little head wreath thing but you don't match color scheme with the animal items and it bothers me. A Leopard is so random compared to the hunt. This was a prime opportunity to release a cerberus stat item or one of the other deity type of animals.. Instead of the alternate cerberus 999.

3. To bad for clubs who have a dead alt/acc as their pres then i guess

4. I'm definitely in loveeeee with the bottom left female Avi, the 999 in box and the 499 this hunt rest is not my taste but at least the male avis are getting better a bit.

DanaDangerous likes this.
  5. AYEE THANK YOU ATA

6. they blessed us... its the side avi 😭 THANK YOU ATA 💕

CherryStarsCollide likes this.
  7. The colors of main story male ava VIP changed to red. 👀 But it's still okay tho.

8. I like but I don't love it, when do we get dark side Greek gods like night dark dream and chaos

CapedClown, Justin and Scr3ampuff like this.
  9. What if.. and just hear me out.. we make the 999 that MATCHES THE DORM ATTAINABLE . This dorm already has a few things against it like the griffin, the 499 looking like a spring 499. WHO THE FUCK DECIDES TO MAKE A WHOLE LIGHT COLORED DORM AND THEN THE 999 ALL BLACK?? STOP IT. Also did we really need a griffin, two foxes and a Cerberus in one dorm..

10. beautiful dorm; not so beautiful male avis AGAIN.

11. If there is an inactive president but active club there’s the option to have multiple members and admin send in a help ticket to transfer club ownership to one person if agreed upon I think?🤔 An alt though, good luck

12. Okay cool but are we gonna get an update to stop cutting off avis legs for Android? Any other app would have that fixed asap but for some reason orientation between devices has been off for literal years.

Victoria likes this.
  13. Didnt even relize that was a glitch. I just thort it was so their head wasnt in the roof. The full avi shows perfectly fine in profile

Sunny- likes this.
  14. I have to say I'm very impressed with this and the last hunt!

The quality is there, and I love the themes!

My only gripe is that we've had greek mythology before as both a hunt and as avi shards, I'd really love to see some hunts based around other mythologies throughout the world.

CapedClown, Sunny-, Bloodshed and 2 others like this.
  15. I just want to say THANK YOU for the effort put into the party item game bugs. It’s greatly appreciated.

There’s a few other major pain points so please do keep squashing them. Its a huge improvement to player quality of life and game enjoyment.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  16. wait so how do inget the purple dress avi

17. complete 3rd side story

18. If its not in box or 1st side story or leaderboard the only option left is it must be in 3rd side story

19. I bet flash clubs are absolutely feral right now

20. is maybe here the right place..? I feel it is.

I like the new 'vintage avatar' release this hunt. I like that it was a box avatar, which could conceivably still drop from a box even though there are few left. It doesn't feel like it goes back on an assumed 'exclusivity' for playing the game during a certain period. I like that the name includes "(2024 Release)" to help differentiate it a bit. I still would prefer to see a recolor on recycled items though.