Account Recovery If Gmail Account Lost And Dont know the recent purchases

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lone_-Wolf, Apr 25, 2024.

1. I want to ask you guys, i was playing pimd 2 years ago i suddenly stopped playing that time because of real life issues, later than after 2 years i came back here and tried to login but they said password is incorrect so i tried to reset my password but it sent to the email address connected to the account but in real i dont have access to it ,i lost that google account password too,it was just for pimd thats why i don’t remember password and i changed just before I stopped playing, and can’t recover it as I didn’t added contact details or recovery email or phone number,now when i came on my birthday here i wrote it to ATA about this issue and gave all the info They need to change it to my new account only the last 5 purchases made on the account or maybe 2 or 3 or 4 purchases made on the lost account i don’t remember and cant get it because i lost email, All other things matched with my account recovery just the purchases are not matching, also i want to ask cant they confirm ownership by the previous purchases made on the account and the previously linked accounts email address? I have purchases made on the previous email linked to account’s purchases i sent them screenshots too also i have access to that email account previously linked to it , i am trying from 21 days but they stuck on they need the last few purchases they said it was made during july-2022 and august-2022, problem is I tried my best to get the purchases from every where but i cant get it and without it ATA isn’t confirming my ownership where should i go for help and what should i do to recover my account i really want my account back, just because i don’t know few purchases i dont want to loose my 7 years old account,all other information i gave them already matches and thats true just the purchases they say not matching, i have previous purchases made on the account but idk why they are not considering it i need your helps and assistance on this please help me , I really want my account back💔😭 PLEASE HELP ME ATA💔

2. Copy the message and send it toATA through a ticket.
    So how will i do it?
    Tap setting button on your pimd home screen, then tap help button. You will get your stuff there. Or eles message Team ATA they will assist you .

3. They keeps asking for the purchase without it they wont recover my account

4. The account is gone forever then. They cant just give you the account coz who says you arnt just trying to steal someone elses account?

You need these things for proof of ownership

5. Go thru your bank statements and see if you can find the purchases there. Thats the last hope

TheSagittarian likes this.
  6. Perhaps there are other ways you can prove ownership

7. Why would i steal someone else’s account how do i have all other information related to account which are true , i don’t remember jsut because its 2 yrs ago

8. Yes I showed them previous purchases were made on the account because that time my that email was linked to it and i have it the purchases but not with the new account which lastly connected with the account, cant they prove my ownership with the purchase and previously linked email account?

9. People try do it alot to sell accounts on black market for real money

10. O
    Ohh really didn’t knew that!! But no in my case I stopped playing and forgot my email’s password and now i cant get back to my account wish ata helps me to get my account back💔😭

11. Lost cause. If you dont have the ansers to the security questions they wont sort out reconnecting you to the account. Coz they dont know if you are just trying to steal a account

12. But i have all the information of that account and I would have last 5 purchases too but unfortunately i lost my email so i cant get , another thing does that mean if someone sold their account and the one who bought and make 5 times purchases so ata wont recognise the real owner but just a new owner???? Isnt that ridiculous??

13. The sudden change in ip address and location will trigger the bots to alert them. Which will lead to a account ban