LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🌷 Rewind - Egg-ceeding Egg-spectations 🌷

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 23, 2024.

1. You say that but there’s still people buying the most expensive still for easily 25-30b an avatar. Whether we like it or not, people proved ATA’s point by opening up these boxes with real money. This is a business at the end of the day, after all.

SuckitTrebek and Muschi like this.
  2. Ew🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Pahuj likes this.
  3. Probably not an popular opinion but I liked these shards....it's just but why are they back ? lol

j0rdan and Succubus like this.
  4. Huge L

Pahuj and Succubus like this.
  5. Of all the shard avatars, why this? Could have been better if it's Valentines shards 2019 💀

6. Can we PLEASE make the VIP + 100/100 avis some sort of recolor? If we have to collect the shards shards 3 times over just to get it I'd like for it to be different visually the way there is a clear different between regular and VIP avis.

Raine-, SuckitTrebek, --Tifa and 7 others like this.
  7. How can a team of devs mess up this badly? Y’all screwing up more than blizzard and riot combined??? JFC y’all never listen or learn.

Pahuj likes this.
  8. I wish the 100 would be a recolor. it doesn't feel worth collecting all those extra shards for just the 5 difference to me.

Raine-, Dune, Muschi and 5 others like this.
  9. I’m all for calling ATA out on bullshit but ain’t no way-

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  10. Why????😳 so disappointing 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️

Victoria likes this.
  11. Can y’all bring back the ceramic or wooden carving shards back??🧍🏽‍♀️

--Tifa and Ayse like this.
  12. but here it out

Blizzard; though it’s going down the drain they’ve always made great efforts with skins, emotes, events in general. Recently they’ve been sorta meh but people still like it.

Riot; actually puts effort into their events, though they sometimes rinse and repeat it doesn’t feel over done. They listen to what their players like and don’t like.

and then there’s ATA; asks for players opinions, wants us to get active and engage their surveys…doesn’t listen and gives it utter disregard. this whole year so far players have complained with the events. Their last good and consistent year of events was around 2020. They need to bring back the old Devs who genuinely gave us what we were paying for ya know. PS Valor did it best.

SuckitTrebek and Ayse like this.
  13. Agree.

Victoria likes this.
  14. Well the male one is different. Female stays the same?

15. Male is same as basic if I’m correct

16. Nvm LOL

17. wish ya’ll chose to bring back the easter porcelain ones with the deerly beloved avi, lamb one, and bunny avi ! those were super cute 😞

Raine-, SuckitTrebek, --Tifa and 2 others like this.
  18. Idk bro at least ATA isn’t in constant scandals against their own employees. And sadly, they do usually listen. People have spent hella money on this alone 😭

--Tifa and Euprhia like this.
  19. Are there going to be more shards this month or that's just it 🥺

20. I think everyone just needs to stop spending so much money on a shtty game 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ You are giving them too much power to be this LAZY.