LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŒท Rewind - Egg-ceeding Egg-spectations ๐ŸŒท

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 23, 2024.

1. [​IMG]
    Reintroducing the Spring Spirit Shard Box! These shards and avatars haven't been available since 2021 but we wanted to rewind and give players a second chance!

So whether you missed this the first time or had some old shards you wanted to use, now is the time!

This time around, choose your avatar by choosing your shards below:
    โ˜ž Tulip Sprout Shard
    โ˜ž Tulip Bud Shard
    โ˜ž Tulip Blossom Shard
    [​IMG]
    Each Shard Box contains a combination of at least 800 Tulip Shards.

The Spring Spirit Box is available in the Store from 12 PM PST on Tuesday, April 23rd to April 30th.

The avatars will be available a bit longer until May 7th!

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT

โ˜ž You won't be able to redeem the VIP avatars without first having the regular set!

[​IMG]
    Hey, look at this!.... Hey, look at--

#1 ATAClaptrap, Apr 23, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
    Cinnabun, Muschi, Lite and 1 other person like this.
  2. Oh yuck

9, marly_marls, BloodyKisses and 13 others like this.
  3. Of all the shard avis you could bring back, why these ones?

FastForward, 9, --Tifa and 37 others like this.
  4. Oh! Well that's

Styx likes this.
  5. Hmm ๐Ÿค”

Nomad likes this.
  6. no. just no.

7. Oh for the love of...just out of pure curiosity; WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A BREAK FROM SHARDS!?

Cause at this point I'm willing to bet almost 2/3 of your consumer base is getting burnt out. We don't need new shards every month. We also don't need a rehash of old shards either. This is just getting ridiculous.

8. Why canโ€™t yโ€™all bring back shards that we actually want? Let us vote and decide, stop doing this.

FastForward, --Tifa, Danna and 35 others like this.
  9. Are you guys out of the ideas? Thumbs down

10. I like the idea of bringing back old shards but I feel like if it's going to be done, it should be done like how it was done for Valentine's Day, how multiple themes are brought back at once? It gives the players who've been playing for a while some options? It's great for new players but those that have already acquired them or chose not to get them don't really get anything out of it๐Ÿ˜…

11. did anyone even ask for these shards back? I feel like theyโ€™re not very popular๐Ÿ˜ญ

12. You gave us these bullshit ass Shards AGAIN when we didn't ask for them wtf

13. I askes for the fawn/lamb/bunny avis from 2019 Easter and this is like not even old??? Literally if you gonna throwback then do it from earlier years than this. From a money perspective you'd have sold much more doing that and kept community happy.

14. Atleast I got the one I wanted the first time. I love the idea of bringing avis back but bring ones back that people actually want. Recycling stuff no one wants or weren't that interested aren't going to up your sales.

15. Respectfully nobody wants these

GERALT-OF-RIVlA, Pahuj, -Gia and 6 others like this.
  16. yall could be making so much money by giving us the things we actually ask for, but instead you continue giving us things like... this. it's self sabotage at this point.

17. Only thing positive I have to say was good call on switching the VIP+ male. The vip version was a huge downgrade from the regular.

Victoria likes this.
  18. Noobs have been moaning for tradeable avis for years. This is the compromise for that

Muschi likes this.