๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ’˜ Adoraโ€™s Matching RS Contest Winners ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ†

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Adorabelle, Feb 23, 2024.

1. congratulations to all of the winners! there were some really great entries.

2. Thank you so much. I hardly ever win so this was an amazing surprise and I had so much fun participating. Everyone did wonderful and congratulations to everyone who won! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

3. People have different tastes, and you can literally see that here with the entries every judge and Dev picked as their favorite. I genuinely liked your entry and how you matched the avis wearing somehow different colors with each others in a common theme, and I will be looking forward to your entry in future contests if you decided to participate ๐Ÿ–ค.

I also believe the contest original post was clear about how the winners will be picked, and even if it was based on likes and popularity (which I personally think it wouldโ€™ve been unfair and inaccurate simply because of alts/friends), just going through first couple pages in the original contest thread thereโ€™s at least 5 other entries that had more likes than yours. So idk why even bring up likes if it wouldnโ€™t have changed the outcome for you anyway.

4. Congrats everyone ๐Ÿ’˜

Adorabelle likes this.
  5. Thanks so much & congrats to the other winners ๐Ÿ–ค thanks for hosting xx

Adorabelle likes this.
  6. Is there also a prize for judges favorites or just devs? ๐Ÿ–ค

7. Congrats to all the winners!!

Adorabelle likes this.
  8. Congratulations everyone & thank you @DaniDaniBoBani ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅน

Adorabelle likes this.
  9. My RSussy deserves a reward fr ๐Ÿ˜”โœŠ๐Ÿผ we put our two braincells together

Euphoria and Adorabelle like this.
  10. Just devs ๐Ÿฅน

Euphoria, Adorabelle and Muschi like this.
  11. That life & death one goes HARD how did it not win๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

SinisterDentist likes this.
  12. Congrats to all the winners! This contest brought so many fantastic ideas brought to life for all to admire!

Adorabelle, SinisterDentist and Komi like this.
  13. Congrats to winners

zarie, Adorabelle and SinisterDentist like this.
  14. How to participate in

15. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for hosting! Was super fun to participate in! ๐Ÿฅณ