STORY PASS 🤫 Here Lies the Truth 🤫

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Buying story pass for bentos. WMIS ty 🤍

2. ANYONE SELLING THE TRADABLE PASS PLEASE WM😭

3. Buying story pass

4. Don't come at her like that fr tho, she could've said it a different way yeah but she is right, we don't really get a lot of hunts or story passes thats actually for us. It's not the fact of seeing color it's just if you were to actually look over the years we have close to 1000 Avis and not even 1/4 of them are African American, we don't have a lot of representation or diversity when it comes to Us, nor of other races as well, I'm African American and Dominican, there's not much Hispanic or African Avis and only when it's a holiday. So she's not wrong, but just because shes stating it the way she has doesn't mean her life is sad. Nor does her wanting more representation for our community make her life sad. So don't say that.

Leavette, Meplis and XMunchkinX like this.
  5. I appear to be running into an unsurpassable sticking point issue on one of the story pass tasks. The task is to collect additional USB drives, however I am already at the max 40. I have completed many parties in the meantime and was puzzled as to why it wouldn't have dropped by now before I realized. In the meantime I have been held up here and I'm wondering how to get around this. Is this a bug? I was hoping to pass this task and go at the second round of the pass but this has thrown a wrench in things and halted all progress. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

roxii likes this.
  6. Buying story pass 🥰

7. Send a help ticket.

8. It's gets a 2

9. I have the same problem

roxii likes this.
  10. Buying Story Pass! Please wall if selling!

11. Buying story pass for bentos please wall if selling 💌

12. If anyone have spare tradable pass, do lmk I'm buying for an alt. :oops:

13. Was anyone able to get help from ATA on the maxed USBs? I'm currently maxed at 40 too, which means that I won't be able to complete the story pass. I tried sending a ticket but I don't think I did correctly so that's why I'm asking if anyone was able to fix this problem?

14. anyone got pass for sale?

15. This is soooo pretty little liars coded to the point where its a blatant rip off. If you're gonna steal the aesthetic 100%, at least make it worth it. Marlene King behavior to the point I wanna know who suggested this.

16. PLL isn’t an original “aesthetic” or idea at all 😭😭😭